How to make quick money Online in just 1 day?

Money is a medium of exchange; it allows people to obtain what they need to live. The reason money is so important is that it provides options for you to live a better life that you choose and puts you in control. Having money and being comfortable with finances also gives you freedom and options to decide how you want to live and support the things you care most about in your life.

Visit this YouTube link below to learn more on how to make it possible.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I quite agree with you from a general perspective, of the word making money. But taking a closer look into affiliate marketing that you made mention of it is not as easy as you have analysed. The first time someone was trying to introduce it to me i really welcome the whole idea, not until I also got to hear about the cost implications to get all setup for the business. Then i realise it is not as easy as they make it to look. I have discovered that nothing good comes the easy way. And as the saying goes easy come easy go. One must always be mentally and physically prepared to work very hard to earn something good out of life.

Some people has been brainwashed to leaving their offline job to come and join the online system of making money, with the hopes that the online money making platforms are much more easier. But this is not the true picture of how it is online. Infact if one is not careful you might end not even gaining anything much online as compared to the offline platforms which has specified time to work and rest, one should learn what works.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think we need to stop misleading people with our post online. It can be very hard to start making lots of money online as a newbie right from day one. Someone is to put in some level of work before you can start realizing.

Even with get paid to post forums, you still have to do mandatory post before your account could be verified for incentive. It is only those who have built reputation for themselves and their brand online that can make money right from the one on a new project.

People with this mindset you said in your post usually fall for scam or time-wasting programs. I know about this because I've once fought for something similar in the past.

Few years ago I fell for the same trick while I was reading a newspaper offline. I saw an advert which city that someone is to invest in a program in order to become a millionaire in the next 3 months. It was stated in the advert that the initial deposit is $200.

I have to hustle around do menial jobs to raise the fund and invest in the program. I got to know about the real truth after 3 months duration has elapsed and I requested for my payout. I was told that I need to work my ass off before I could make money with the program.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Many YouTubers always tell people that it is very easy to make money doing nothing but after watching the video you will notice that almost everything the same is not practicable. Like someone have stated, it is high time many of these YouTubers stopped telling people lies because they want views to their videos. I remember sometime last two years when I wanted to make money online and I was watching so many YouTube videos but at the end I realised that I was not able to make money with all the tips and steps in which the state even after following them thoroughly. many YouTubers lie to people that they would make so much amount of money within one hour or two hours or even a day but at the end of the day they will not be able to make anything. making money online is not a rocket science because you really need to learn the basic things required of you for you to be able to make something tangible on the long run. You need to first of all learn the necessary things and have a strategy in which you must use earn. Sometimes it can take some months or even some years for you to be able to make something tangible.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
People have different capability,also they have different ways of making money online daily.With the help of your smartphone or laptop you can be making some dollars daily.Making a reasonable money online Daily needs more of your time,it all depends on the kind of online business you are into.

Online surveys
Completing online surveys is one of the way people do earn at least $2 daily,but making this amount by completing online surveys isn't that easy because most of the survey site do cheats.The amount of task completed by you doesn't worth the amount of task you completed.You may also be given a particular amount of task to be completed daily.So seeing a legit site that pays and unlimited amount of task to be completed can earn you $2 if you really work hard.

I have one of my friend that earn $2 or more daily,he works with REMOTASK.He uses his laptop to work and answer surveys for many hours to earn that amount.Well is grace o, because for me I can't spend so many hours on system for that amount.
Instead i prefer making my money online daily in a PTP site like trendri and beer money forum, because these site do pay well.

Moni

Yeah money is so important in human race because is money that we use to do all things. Some people ways try to criticise money and I don't know if is because the themselves don't have it or something.

Although there is a saying that "money is the root of all evil" but trust me been broke is not holy too. Others say money can't buy life, yes but hospital bills are not free.

When I read the title of your post I though you were going to show us the best way we can make money I just one day as you posted. I was willing to know how this could be possible but things are different because you were trying to show us video which we couldn't watched.

Maybe you have to try and explain things to us again.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Funny enough the topic of your thread sounds like a title of videos made by online money making tutorials YouTubers. One thing we need to understand is that money is essential to human living , and no matter how scare money is it text someone with the right mindset and ability to get it . So the idea of making money online in just one day isn't practiceable or done-able except it is offline then I can guarantee that . There are a lot of persons out there surfing the internet going from websites to websites trying to make money online quickly but the result has always been falling into the trap of scammers and online fraudsters .and I know this is the last thing that you want happening to you .

So it takes patience , time , and energy including knowledge to find a legit , good , and high pay websites in order to earn money from . personally before I know about the website trendri .com , took me a couple of months and after doing my research about the website it turns out that the website was actually legit and paying . And without wasting much time I decide to join the multitude in the online money making game .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Making money online as with every other income generating ventures is not a bed of roses no one should be cajoled into thinking that there is an easy way out when trying to escape the pangs of financial instability. The most common thing that has driven a lot of people into wrong ventures is their need to make plenty money without any much work and this has made a lot of people to fall into the hands of fraudulent people who come to you with their get rich quick schemes which unsuspecting individuals fall victim of and are scammed of their hard earned money while trying to make more money quickly.

It would be a really big facade if before entering into any venture you are not properly oriented on the rules, terms and conditions governing the methods of earning profitably through such ventures. Affiliate marketing is not a bad idea but you have to know that before you can earn profitably it would take a lot of consistency and work trying to market any product that you may be listing on the site for possible purchase. Making money online should be approached with great understanding and patience so you don't end up in regret.

Caramelle

There are many ways to make money online and we all have our preferences. One of my favorite earning sites is Appen because it offers a variety of tasks. Appen has survey tasks that pay $4 for an hour of work. Since those tasks are only being offered to those who meet the criteria, there is no chance of being rejected once you have been accepted to the program. Those tasks are few and far between though. On a regular basis, they have ongoing projects for selfies, car dashboard images, video recording, and voice recording, all for AI development.

Although I have only been recently introduced to their UHRS program, it appears that it has been going on for more than a year already. A member of a Humanatic GC was trying to invite others to the site through her referral link. She shared that she was earning $300 a month just working part-time on the site. I was skeptical because I didn't see any of the tasks she was talking about when I signed up. I got my invitation to join the UHRS project more than a year later so now I know what she was talking about. Indeed, if you work diligently and consistently on those micro-tasks, you can easily earn that amount.​

Wiserr

I completely agree with you, money is a medium of exchange and and all of us can not survive a kfe without money, money is a great thing that of of us need as without it life will be totally hard, seriously you idea of making money online is a very nice but the only problem is that most of us finds it very difficult to find the money to start up affiliate marketing, affiliate marketing is also a great way to earn a passive income online but the problem with. It is money, most of us don't have the capital to start it up.

I don't think there's a way you can make enough money online in one day. Making money online requires patients and time. Most websites who claime to pay you quick for doing simple task are counterfeit and never fulfill their promise. The most possible way I can tell you you of is by joining CPA websites or PPA websites. CPA means commissions per action, you earn commissions for the actions taken by each lead you bring to the site. These actions can be downloading an app, review of products, surveys etc. You must complete an action before you earn on this site. But this does not guarantee quick money. You need to work for it and find suitable offers. A link is given to you which you can share or place on your website. CPA can act as a side hustle which you can do on your free time. I don't know how much you can make in a day because each action varies and pay also varies in accordance with the action done. You can make about $10 a day depending on the number of leads that completes the action. What I don't know is the minimum withdrawal which varire between websites.

Tommy1983

Money is a medium of exchange; it allows people to obtain what they need to live. The reason money is so important is that it provides options for you to live a better life that you choose and puts you in control. Having money and being comfortable with finances also gives you freedom and options to decide how you want to live and support the things you care most about in your life.

Visit this YouTube link below to learn more on how to make it possible.

This video is private! Can you make it public so we can watch it? Would love to see it.