Earn Money How to make your video appear first on Youtube?

RYAN KOBRES

Networking Marketing
What If I said it's simple to rank 1st on Youtube! Here is the thing they don't want you to know how to without paying them $$$. So if I tell you there is a way and all it cost you is time. What would you say? Well, we all know this can't be true. Honestly is a true fact. See they don't want you to know that you just need a complete guide on step by step to walk you through the process from A to Z. Something like this ?

SEO BAnner layout.PNG

This would make it a breeze on setting everything you right?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think you should drop the full guide so that people can learn and start making money with it. One beautiful thing about YouTube is that even if your channel is not monetized you can promote affiliate marketing products and get sales. I know people that uses this method to smash it.

RYAN KOBRES

Networking Marketing
I think you should drop the full guide so that people can learn and start making money with it. One beautiful thing about YouTube is that even if your channel is not monetized you can promote affiliate marketing products and get sales. I know people that uses this method to smash it.
Yes, That is the great thing about Youtube. This will work with any affiliate marketing products and get you tons of views. Just by Fellowing these step by step guide. I wanted to share the checklist and also throw in some hidden treasure inside as well. Happy hunting. Seo Banner Forum post.png

Setho

VIP Contributor
Making your video to appear first on a search result is not something that you might achieve in a day. First of all you should get your basics right like the naming of the video, determining that you are going to use and the particular keyword should be optimised accordingly.