How to Manage Type 2 Diabetes Through Herbs

Mika

VIP Contributor
Type 2 diabetes is a condition where you have high blood sugar levels. Managing type 2 diabetes involves taking medicines that lower blood sugar levels. However, do you know there are herbs that are as effective as diabetic medicines?

If you are diabetic or if someone is diabetic in your family, you can use/suggest these herbs:

Periwinkle: Periwinkle is a perennial flower. The plant contains compounds that lower the blood sugar level. Chew 3-4 leaves and flowers every morning on empty stomach.

Fenugreek: Fenugreek is highly beneficial in type 2 diabetes. Take a teaspoon of fenugreek powder right after a meal. Fenugreek is as good as diabetic drugs.

Black plum: Well, this is not a herb but this fruit is highly beneficial in diabetes. You can consume whole fruits regularly or f that is no possible, you can collect seeds, make a powder, and eat one teaspoon powder in the morning and evening for 3 months.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I love eating periwinkle, in fact every soup i enjoy its always there. I don't consume lots of surgery things, any thing that taste sweet all the time contains high level sugar. I avoid eating lots of sweet things to regulate my sugar level, exercise properly. One that eats sugar all the time is harming the insulin from regulating the blood sugar level.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I don't know if we have the same plants for controlling blood sugar levels. What I have here is the Insulin Plant and there are people here who are using the Serpentina plant which I have not seen yet. There are many users of the plants I mentioned but to be honest I do not have conclusive proof that they really work against diabetes.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Type 2 diabetes is a condition where you have high blood sugar levels. Managing type 2 diabetes involves taking medicines that lower blood sugar levels. However, do you know there are herbs that are as effective as diabetic medicines?

If you are diabetic or if someone is diabetic in your family, you can use/suggest these herbs:

Periwinkle: Periwinkle is a perennial flower. The plant contains compounds that lower the blood sugar level. Chew 3-4 leaves and flowers every morning on empty stomach.

Fenugreek: Fenugreek is highly beneficial in type 2 diabetes. Take a teaspoon of fenugreek powder right after a meal. Fenugreek is as good as diabetic drugs.

Black plum: Well, this is not a herb but this fruit is highly beneficial in diabetes. You can consume whole fruits regularly or f that is no possible, you can collect seeds, make a powder, and eat one teaspoon powder in the morning and evening for 3 months.
Well, if these herbs can help people with type 2 diabetes then it all well and good. But unfortunately, I don’t think any of these herbs can be found in my locality. maybe other herbs that I don’t know might just be helpful in this regards. I hope people that needs to see this get to see it

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I love eating periwinkle, in fact every soup i enjoy its always there. I don't consume lots of surgery things, any thing that taste sweet all the time contains high level sugar. I avoid eating lots of sweet things to regulate my sugar level, exercise properly. One that eats sugar all the time is harming the insulin from regulating the blood sugar level.
Lolz I think the periwinkle he is talking about is quite different from the one we are using when cooking. I believe he was talking about a flower called periwinkle and not a creature like the one we have been using on daily basis. Even me I am confused ,I have to search more about it to understand if there is a plant like that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lolz I think the periwinkle he is talking about is quite different from the one we are using when cooking. I believe he was talking about a flower called periwinkle and not a creature like the one we have been using on daily basis. Even me I am confused ,I have to search more about it to understand if there is a plant like that.
Lolzz, you can do your researches dearie. It's quite funny there, I misquoted the OP, because the word periwinkle is simply the same with the one we buy here in the market to make soup. Now I got what the OP meant, it's a leaf that help cure Diabetes type 2. I believe such leaf is around in Africa too, I'll check it over.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolzz, you can do your researches dearie. It's quite funny there, I misquoted the OP, because the word periwinkle is simply the same with the one we buy here in the market to make soup. Now I got what the OP meant, it's a leaf that help cure Diabetes type 2. I believe such leaf is around in Africa too, I'll check it over.
Most of these plants are available in our locality but we may not even know the local name of the plant that is why it might actually be very difficult for us to recognize it. My question is that if all this plant is capable of treating all these things that has been mentioned why has it not been tested and recommended by the modern scientists ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Most of these plants are available in our locality but we may not even know the local name of the plant that is why it might actually be very difficult for us to recognize it. My question is that if all this plant is capable of treating all these things that has been mentioned why has it not been tested and recommended by the modern scientists ?
I believe the leafs the OP posted here has a name on our dear country, it depends on how far we're able to make researches to find out the original name here in our country. If you can get the samples here online, it can be easily tracked and get the real name here in the country.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I believe the leafs the OP posted here has a name on our dear country, it depends on how far we're able to make researches to find out the original name here in our country. If you can get the samples here online, it can be easily tracked and get the real name here in the country.
I don't really know how to even browse most of them because most of the name that is being mentioned here and not the scientific name of the plant, it is just the populaxr name of the plant that a lot of people knows it to be.. anyway I rather depend more on modern drugs than to rely most on herbs and plants

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't really know how to even browse most of them because most of the name that is being mentioned here and not the scientific name of the plant, it is just the populaxr name of the plant that a lot of people knows it to be.. anyway I rather depend more on modern drugs than to rely most on herbs and plants
Since you can't find it you shouldn't stress yourself over it. Their is no image displayed over each of them to detail us vividly about how they are. Their are simply plenty of this plants in our locality, my grand mother and dad knows them and that's what he usually brings to me when I am around with them whenever I'm sick.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Since you can't find it you shouldn't stress yourself over it. Their is no image displayed over each of them to detail us vividly about how they are. Their are simply plenty of this plants in our locality, my grand mother and dad knows them and that's what he usually brings to me when I am around with them whenever I'm sick.
Although that lot of plan that is available in our locality and have the possibility of curing people of different disease does not mean that we should start testing them one by one, there are some plants in which the leaves can be so effective in treating of certain disease but the root can be so poisonous and also the other way around ,it is risky to test if we don't know what the plant is.

Empress

Verified member
We can also use the combination of garlic and ginger to cure diabetes because the garlic and ginger are you mostly at home to cure many infections and diseases and it is very effective if you can chew the ginger and garlic you can just blend it together with blender

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Although that lot of plan that is available in our locality and have the possibility of curing people of different disease does not mean that we should start testing them one by one, there are some plants in which the leaves can be so effective in treating of certain disease but the root can be so poisonous and also the other way around ,it is risky to test if we don't know what the plant is.
People who study about plants and the human environment which are the ecologist. They go far in discovery of plants, to find out the plants that got enough medicines which is beneficial to the society at large. Most of the herbal scientists you see, went deep to find out what the uses of the natural plants are used for.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Type 2 diabetes is lifestyle disease. If you change your lifestyle, you can easily reverse your diabetes. However, for some people this is not possible because either their diabetic condition is genetic or they are in old age. If you are under 40 and you have diabetes, you can modify through food and lifestyle changes

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
People who study about plants and the human environment which are the ecologist. They go far in discovery of plants, to find out the plants that got enough medicines which is beneficial to the society at large. Most of the herbal scientists you see, went deep to find out what the uses of the natural plants are used for.
Okay why can't they come to Africa and test some of the herbal remedy we have been using in curing different type of infection if there is a certain chemical there in that can be extracted and used for treatment of diabetes and other infectious disease ? Where are they doing most of their research because most of them are not available here.