How To Measure Risk and Reward In Forex Trading

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Measuring risk to reward is important in forex trading because it gives you a sense of proportion on how much you are risking in a trade and also give you sense of relief because you will be able to make peace with what you are risking whether it will be a winner or a loser, it will not bother you that much, to measure your risk to reward you have to use a trading tool called TradingView, this software has a lot of tools that will help you to 10x your profits, so after opening a new account on Trading view, go ahead and search for your favorite pair and also open your toolbox.

You will see a tool called ATR which stands for average true range, after spotting an opportunity the next thing to do, s to pull out your ATR and then draw it from where you intend to enter the market to where you plan your exit, this amazing tool will calculate your profits and loss, with the accurate number of pips you have to risk too, all you have to do is to copy the price and positions and then open a meta trader and then execute your trade, I hope you find this thread helpful.

Mary Frederick

A secure broker provides traders with all necessary facilities like high security of funding, good amount of leverage, narrow spread in most of the pairs, flexible margin level, and other facilities moderately.I guarantee you Eurotrader is a scam free broker as I have been with the broker for a very long time.