How to monetize deforestation

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Deforestation is the process of cutting down trees in the forest without replacement, for some reason, some people think that this might be a bad idea but to me, I think one can monetize this, and instead of the trees to go to waste, one can then sell it off to to people that will process it and use it to make woods for furniture purposes. You would not believe it if I should tell you how much money this people make from this business, according to my research. To be honest, it is easy to underestimate it but the income made from it will surprise you. As a person that does this, you will need to have some people to help you do some certain work like cutting down of the trees and arranging it into the Lorry, then a driver will be needed with a good working condition vehicle. It will be a very great idea if you can manage to have your own machine that will shape the woods down to a plank of different forms, by having this, you can easily make full profit because you will not have to be looking out for some to help you do that, all the gain go into your pocket.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't know how it goes in your country, here in my home county, you don't get to cut trees in public land. You can cut trees in your private property but you are restricted from cutting down certain species of trees. If you are growing your own forest (trees in your own property), and if the trees do not belong to the restricted species, you can cut down the trees and sell timber. Timber is very expensive and you can make a lot of money from a single tree.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Government regulates this in my country. We have people that we call forest guard. This is because it is harmful to the ecosystem to cut trees without replacement.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In my country here, you can simply cut even someone's own trees to keep to your home and make fire woods. You can then sell off for profit. Deforestation no doubt is a way of profit making, for those that finds it favourable for .Oney making. Their are many avenues to make money on Earth, it depends on the one which anyone finds happy doing. I never engaged in cutting down trees to make money before. I see it as hard labour, even when we have large farmlands, still I don't go cutting down it's trees, instead we use them for personal use.