How to not lose your motivation to make money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Whether you know this or not we absolutely and obviously need motivation in order to make money online or offline and if you do not have the right and proper motivation to make money whether online or offline the simple truth is that you will definitely end up not making any money at all and if your motivation to make money online or offline is not strong enough or possibly you are making money today just because to proof another person wrong who possibly says that you are not able to make money . If you have this kind of mindset and motivation towards the art of making money online or offline the simple truth is that you are prone to lose interest and lose your motivation to make money at all .

The stronger your motivation the long-lasting you will be in the act of making money online that is basically the simple logic that I am trying to explain here . Personally my motivation to make money online is to be able to live independently and not having to dwell on the arms or shadow of any individual who possibly will be my parents or my employer in order for him or her to pay me or to satisfy my material needs and wants . I do not see myself as an individual who is going to depend or work for anyone because I want to make money by myself and for myself . This indeed is a strong motivation , so what is yours ?

We must have motivation to make money offline and online. However, the motivation should not be to make money for ourselves only. That is, our motivation should also be based on helping others financially. Others may include your family members and friends or anybody who may need your financial assistance.

Making money on the internet sometimes can be very challenging and that is the reason why it is important you need motivation in order to keep going. Motivation will make you to be going even when things seems not be working.

People who work on different online businesses actually face a lot of problems but when they are motivated they will definitely keep going no matter the situation. if you want to work online you must understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme and in that case you actually need to work very hard and smart and be patient in order for you to succeed on the long run.

If you are venturing into a business like affiliate marketing you don't need to expect instant profit because you can even carry out your first advertising campaign and you will not make any money but your ability to stay motivated and hopeful is what will make you successful.

Online business is all about learning new things on daily basis and having the right mindset towards monetizing your time on the internet. Anyone who wants to make money online must try as much as possible to follow people that are also interested in making money online because that alone can keep you motivated.

While trying to make money online, there is no doubt that there will be some factors that we want to make us feel like giving up. There are some times that I have personally tried to give up when it comes to online earning scheme. But I was motivated by some factors which include the following.

The people around me at times do serve as my motivators. Those that are successful and they make their money online are my real motivators. They make me believe in my self and the fact that I can also make money as they are making it. I could remember how I was introduced into some of these online schemes by some of my friends. Their presence alone is a motivation to me.

Another motivation to me is the fact that I am always scared of poverty. When most time I want to give up. But the moment I remember poverty, I will motivated to work harder online. I do see brokeness as a torment. That's why I always try to motivate myself and remind myself that poverty is lurking for someone that doesn't want to put much effort to now much he makes especially online.

Motivation is a vital invisible quality that we all need to have if we want to make money successfully and accurately because majority of people today have a lose their motivation to make money and this is caused as a result of not having a concrete and strong motivation to make money and just like you said making money because you want to prove another person wrong that you can make money is actually not a strong motivation but making money so as to live independently and not having to dwell on any individual to fend for your material and physical need is actually a strong motivation and if that is your motivation today to make money then there is every possibility that you will make money successfully and accurately .

It is obviously that money is the very important and valuable tool that every individual must have but if we do not have money in because it had to be broke and poor which is one thing that the way individual must avoid because being broke and poor is a very critical and uneasy situation and condition that everyone one of us here should try to avoid so as not to fall into or become a victim to .