How To Prevent Heavy Breathing During And After Exercise?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Exercise is very important for us and we all need to exercise in order to avoid diseases like diabetes and cardiovascular problems. Exercise is also one of those things that are quite difficult to do and I must admit that I do not have enough stamina to carry out exercise for a long period of time. One of the many problems related to exercise is heavy breathing. It has been commonly believed that excessive exercise or heavy breathing as a result of excessive exercise can cause asthma. I do want to remain healthy but I do not want exercise to cause asthma. So how can we actually prevent heavy breathing during or after exercise? Any valuable tips will be really helpful. Thank you!

After My angioplasty surgery the doctor asked me to exercise in the form of walking and he said not to exert too much. He said to walk me in medium pace and not to get exerted during the exercise and after the exercise. So the point here is that just take the exercise which is conveniently taken by our body and not to torture the body as we are not athletes going to participate in any event.

Exercise is very important for us and we all need to exercise in order to avoid diseases like diabetes and cardiovascular problems. Exercise is also one of those things that are quite difficult to do and I must admit that I do not have enough stamina to carry out exercise for a long period of time. One of the many problems related to exercise is heavy breathing. It has been commonly believed that excessive exercise or heavy breathing as a result of excessive exercise can cause asthma. I do want to remain healthy but I do not want exercise to cause asthma. So how can we actually prevent heavy breathing during or after exercise? Any valuable tips will be really helpful. Thank you!
There is no how that you will be able to completely eliminate heavy breathing when you are engaging in a strenuous exercise because that is what the body needs to do to provide you of all the oxygen that will be needed at that period of time, you only have to limit exercise based on the amount you are willing to take.