Finance How to Raise Money For Your Million Dollar Business Idea Through Crowdfunding?

Mika

VIP Contributor
You might have a business idea that can possibly make you millions of dollars. However, if your idea does not get be funded, you will just waste your idea. So, how do you raise money for your million-dollar business idea?

The answer is Crowdfunding!

GoFundMe: GoFundMe is a crowdfunding site that can be used for personal needs as well as professional needs. You can launch a crowdfunding campaign for almost anything from paying your medical bills to creating your business.

Kickstarter: Kickstarter is a crowdfunding site most suitable for start-ups and creative projects. You will have to launch the campaign with a funding goal and deadline. The users will pledge money for the project. If your goal is met, you get the money to start your project.

FundRazr: FundRazr is a crowdfunding site for individuals and organizations to raise funds for a project or a cause.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am sure you are not from my country. In my country, all these do not work. You are the architect of every idea you may have. You don't need people to be helping you actualizing your dreams for you. This is bad of a country but I am not sorry for saying it.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have used GoFundMe to raise funds for learning technical skills. GoFundMe is good for personal fundraising. You can reach out to friends, family and acquaintance to donate for your cause. Kickstarter is good for raising funds for your startup. I have not used this but I might once I have a good business idea.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I know that some businesses have started or have grown because of that site Gofundme but I am not confident that I can think of a business for a start up and that there would be angel investors. Maybe those investors have connections to the business starter or they were referrals because I still cannot comprehend why strangers would invest money on a business plan.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am sure you are not from my country. In my country, all these do not work. You are the architect of every idea you may have. You don't need people to be helping you actualizing your dreams for you. This is bad of a country but I am not sorry for saying it.
Crowdfunding does not mean only the people from your own country will donate for your cause, people from other countries might also donate for your campaign. have you heard of Kickstarter, where a lot of businesses get funded. If you think crowdfunding is not for you, you can try peer to peer lending sites.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are many crowdfunding sites that you can use to build capital. While gofundme is good for raising capital for personal needs, you can still use it to raise capital for your business. If you are a social media influencer, you can raise a lot of money through gofundme and invest on your business.