How To Select The Right Kind Of Advertising Network For Your Blog?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many advertising networks on the Internet. I mean you can just do a Google search on the Internet and you can literally see a list of advertising networks that offer you money for displaying ads. However, choosing the right kid of advertising network for your blog can be a really tricky thing because not all the advertisement networks are the same. Many people believe that adsense is the best ad network, but the problem with adsense is that it is very strict when it comes to approving websites or blogs. There are a few ad networks such as Propeller Ads, Media, Revenue hits, Ad buff, Hill Top Ad, etc. However, they also have their own set of very strict rules and regulations. They also require you to have a minimum amount of traffic to some extent. I am sure there are a few people in here who own a blog or website. So, I was wondering, how do you choose the right ad network for your blog?

yessupply

Best advertising helps you to get more clients in your business. I agree with your thoughts. But free advertising has also the another options.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The ads networks you mentioned In the thread aren't as strict as adsense. The choice would be the one with high CPM. That would generate more income for you . I have not tested any of them, it would be very difficult to choose. I think the member who have functional blog would be able to answer the question.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I use Adsense on my site and I earn from adsense. I do not think getting approved on adsense is very hard. They have pretty simple requirements, they tell you clearly what you cannot publish on your site, they tell you what kind of traffics you should not drive to your site. They are very choosy about having the right kind of content on the site. Their rules are meant to accept serious website owners and bloggers to their program. They are not approving people who try to game the system by publishing duplicate contents, content on no approved topic, etc.

Smartalist

There are many advertising networks on the Internet. I mean you can just do a Google search on the Internet and you can literally see a list of advertising networks that offer you money for displaying ads. However, choosing the right kid of advertising network for your blog can be a really tricky thing because not all the advertisement networks are the same. Many people believe that adsense is the best ad network, but the problem with adsense is that it is very strict when it comes to approving websites or blogs. There are a few ad networks such as Propeller Ads, Media, Revenue hits, Ad buff, Hill Top Ad, etc. However, they also have their own set of very strict rules and regulations. They also require you to have a minimum amount of traffic to some extent. I am sure there are a few people in here who own a blog or website. So, I was wondering, how do you choose the right ad network for your blog?
I find this article very useful, thanks