How To Select The Right Career Advice For Yourself?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Career is a very important aspect of life. Career development is one of the most important thing in your life. However, when it comes to career development, the advice you seek might play a crucial role. There are so many career mentors and advisors out there who tend to provide many different kinds of career advice. But the fact of the matter is that it might be a really tricky thing to follow and select the best kind of career advice. In fact, you do not even need to seek the advice of experts when it comes to following advice. If you seek advice of random people, you will get many different kinds of opinion.

However, the fact of the matter is that following and selecting the right kind of advice could be one of trickiest things. I think that if you want to know what is best for you, then you must go after a career that you like. I often meet many random people in my life who suggest me many different things. many people also claim that if a father is pursuing a specific profession, then the son also must opt for the same profession, but I do not believe that this should be necessarily the case. So how to select the right advice?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
It is not all the time up to you because the score at university determines your career as sometimes you are obliged to follow a field that you may not like at all.

Kendy

Verified member
When it comes to selecting the right career for yourself, it comes with a lot of in-depth decision. I can recall when I was still in high school, when we reached the class to choose our preferred discipline, some students were confused and following their friends so they would not cut ties and this adversely affected most of them in terms of poor grades. It becomes difficult as a student especially when you do not have a mind of your own to decide what you want or not.

My career choice was impeded by financial resources because if the funds was available, I will probably attend a private school where there is liberty to read any course of my choice but since I tried my best for a particular profession and my admission was declined, there was no choice than to go for another course which was absolutely not my preferred line of study although with time I became use to it. This is to say that, at times, money acts as a impending barrier to what one can make and also stifles a career choice. Those who are buoyant can either afford private schools or better still travel overseas whereas those who cannot afford would have to settle for the available slots.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
It is not easy to find a perfect career, especially if you have no idea what you like. There are millions of career options out there, and it can be overwhelming if you are looking for a change or if you have just graduated. It is important to plan your career way ahead of time so that you do not waste time and money on something that does not work out.

If you want to know what your next career move should be, there are plenty of resources available that can help you figure out the right career advice for yourself. However, it is important to understand that this is not just about getting suggestions from friends and relatives. You need to take into account various factors when it comes to choosing the best career plan for yourself.

There are many ways in which you can find the right advice for yourself, but if you have no idea where to start with your search, one of the easiest ways would be to go online and look for some websites and blogs that offer advice on choosing careers. These sites can provide you with a lot of useful information on what careers and jobs might be good for you and how you can get started with them. . No matter the kind of advice or choice you make, I still feel doing what you like most will give you a chance of success.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In the life of man they are totally some conditions and events that actually take place that we met used to take seriously and an seriously but in essence they condition or event where an individual have to choose a job or career for him or herself is absolutely one events or condition that he or she must take seriously . If an individual jokingly or on seriously choose a particular career or job that totally do not suit his taste and preference but because the job absolutely has a high attractive salary type such individual is considered to face negative repercussions despite the attractive salary that the job has . It is obviously seen that a lot of people today are only attracted to jobs with huge attractive salaries , but this is totally not advised because majority of these jobs are just a suffering in disguise .

We need to be sure and we need to be very acquainted as a result of making necessary enquiries about a particular job opportunity that we have been asked to occupied before intending to occupy it at all . We do not want to bring to ourselves or necessary hardship and suffering as a result of working in a particular business environment or business organisation that is totally not conducive or possibly does not suit our taste and preference .

There is no shortage of career advice on the internet. In fact, it seems like every other day there’s a new article or blog post telling you the one thing you need to do in order to find success in your career. But how do you know which advice is right for you? And how can you be sure that the advice you’re following is actually helping you progress in your career?

When it comes to making big decisions in our lives, it can be tough to know who to listen to. With all of the noise out there, how can we be sure that the advice we’re getting is right for us? And more importantly, how do we find the right career advice for ourselves?

Here are a few tips to help you select the right career advice for yourself:

1. Make sure that the advice is coming from a reputable source. This might mean checking with your school or employer, or looking for a credentialed career counselor.

2. Consider your goals and dreams. What do you want to achieve in your career? What kind of work makes you happy? Thinking about your goals and dreams will help you to narrow down the type of advice you need.

3. Ask around. Talk to your family and friends about their career paths and the advice they received along the way.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to choose a career, you need to remember a couple of things, for example, if you are interested on the career or not,, if you have skills and knowledge or not and if the career has the potential to make money or not. The last requirement is most important because if you don't make money from your chose career you will face hardship in life, you might even have to change your career. If you are not interested in the career option you will never be able to excell. If you don't have skills and knowledge how do you expect to become successful in your career. Some people even tell you that if you don't get your dream job you can continue doing the job you hate to do and in the mean time save enough money so that you can pay your bills as you struggle to build career in chosen area.