How to Set Up Your Own Automated Print On Demand Business

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Do you want to start an online business but do not have funds?

Do you want to start a business that does not require a lot of time to manage?

Do you want to run a business that can be automated?

If your answer is yes, I have an answer...

Start Print-On-Demand Business

What is Print-On-Demand?

This is a business model where you design a product and list the product for sale. Rest of the work will be handled by the marketplace, including manufacturing the product and shipping the product, even managing payment for you. The best thing about using print-on-demand method is your business is completely automated.

How to start?

There are a lot of platforms where you can start Print-On-Demand business. You can use Amazon Merch, RedBubble, Printful, Printify, Teespring, etc.

What can you sell?

You can sell almost anything from T-shirts to coffee mugs, flip-flops to tote bags, stickers, rugs, towels, quilts, etc. Just on Pintful, you can sell over 200 products.

I am using a lot of Print-On-Demand marketplaces.
I am on Fine Are America, which is a Print-On-Demand marketplace for artworks. On this platform, you can sell artworks such as canvas print, posters, phone covers, tote bags, cushions, etc. I have uploaded a couple of photographs and digital arts on this marketplace that customers can order as canvas or other items.
I am using RedBubble. This is a marketplace where you can upload your image and create any kind of products you want including apparel, coffee mugs, etc. When your product is purchased, RedBubble will print these products and ship them to the customers. This is a completely free marketplace where you can automate your business.
I am also using Etsy. Etsy is basically a platform where you can sell handmade products, as well as sell through the Print-On-Demand method. f you list your product on Etsy, you will have an option to directly ship to the buyers, however, if you use Print-On-Demand, you will have to link another store to your Etsy account. I use Printify with Etsy.
Another platform that I am using is printify. You can sell over 200 products on this marketplace. This is also a free platform.