How to show a role dissatisfaction at work

Augusta

VIP Contributor
When it comes to work dissatisfaction you can't endure because you would might just be bored out of your mind. You have to find a way to politely let your Boss or employer know. You don't have to be rude about it, there are subtle ways to pass the message across without sounding condescending.

You can use the below strategies to request from your employer.

I need a challenging task: This shows that you need a task that will keep you busy and active not one that will bore you.

I need tasks that will stimulate my potential: This is another good way to show your dissatisfaction. Tell them they are yet to harness your potential.

The role is not the right fit for me: You can let them know you are best suited for another role than the present one you are working in.

Please give me job roles that will aid me live up to expectations. You are more about uplifting the work than yourself when you make all these expression.

What's your views.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
If you're unhappy at work, there's a good chance that your manager is aware of the situation. They might even know exactly what's going on, or at least have an idea.
When they ask you how you feel about working there (and they will), it's important to be honest. If they don't ask, don't assume they already know—or if they do assume, let them know that you're not comfortable with the conversation. Just like any new relationship, if someone has been dating someone for a while and then tells them that things aren't going well in a relationship—they'll probably want to hear about what's on first before jumping to any conclusions about why things are bad.

If your manager does ask, tell them honestly about your feelings about working there: what could be improved? What could be done better? How can things be changed? What would make it easier for you to be happy at work?