How to start affiliate marketing correctly and make your first few sales (goal of $10-15k/month)?

azizmeshal

See the attached document here.

Hey! Love your channel, its super motivating.

A lot of methods and courses we buy don't help us to earn a side income and most are total scam based on my experience. These methods in general include posting comments on social media, sending emails, posting on forums, and so on.

The most challenges we all face are the method, language pattern, and consistency. These are the three main steps you need

Step #1: Taking Action​

After learning the methods, start taking action by picking one effective method.

Step #2: Creating a Consistent Schedule​

Create a schedule for yourself. I suggest you spend 30 minutes per day, for 2 weeks, applying the method you select. If you’re posting comments, this might be 25 comments per day, for 10 days total (2weeks). That would get you 500 potential sources of traffic out there, which should easily be enough to start earning you your first few sales.

Step #3: Analysis & Optimization​

The next step is to do analysis of whats working best for you, and whats not. The first place to do this is the. ‘Reports’ area of your affiliate network, where you can see how many people clicked on your affiliate link, and how many sales you’ve received. The next place you can do this is by figuring out what comments/emails/etc are creating for you the most traffic. For instance if you’re doing the Youtube commenting method, you would check Youtube Studio to see which videos are referring traffic to your channel/link, and then focus your commenting efforts on the types of videos, or channels, or categories, that are sending you the most traffic/sales for your efforts, and inversely, stop spending time posting comments on videos that aren't sending any traffic to your channel.

Write your own comments and test those out, and see if they're more effective than my own. The goal should be to understand the data, and to continually test new comments and/or strategies and continually improve. By looking at the data, you will be able to continually improve, so that if it takes you, lets say 10 hours of comment work to create your first $641 sale of my program, that you learn to read the data and optimize your efforts so that the next sale takes you 5 hrs of work, and so on.

If you are new to affiliate marketing or want to see more, see the attached document.

Let me know what's your feedback