D

Deleted member 13140

I just want to get straight to the point here and the point is this -
Set Deadlines For Yourself Or Use A Timer

Using time and keeping a journal of what you're doing and how long it takes you to complete each task is one of the best ways to stay on track when writing your blog. Listen it's not only about a blog, it can be for anything, literally anything, Whether you're an entrepreneur or social media marketing.
You'll be able to discover how you can squeeze additional time into your current schedule if you start keeping track of your activities.

If you have trouble keeping track of your time and activities, you can utilize a program that will help you do so.
There are a lot of those tools on the internet.

I use to spend a lot of time on doing nothing like taking breaks, wasting time watching YouTube video a friend sent me, or even ones i sent myself through tiktok and did not even get me started on the time I use to waste on social media, when I say social media i mean whatsapp.

When you see a timer ticking in front of you, you naturally begin to pay more attention to your core activity and less attention to the "Time Wasters" I mentioned previously. So, to make the most of your time, create goals for yourself and start measuring your progress so you can see how well you're doing.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Blogging is great for your business. It's one of the best ways to drive traffic to your website and keep your customers informed. But it can be hard to stick with it! We've all been there: you get really excited about a new project, and you're posting every day for the first week. But then you miss a day, and then two, and before you know it, you haven't posted in three months.

Don't beat yourself up about it—just make a plan to get back on track! Plan ahead. If you're feeling stuck, try planning ahead what you want your next post to be about, or even just writing down some ideas for future posts so you know what's coming up and can mentally prepare!
Here are more top tips for staying consistent with your blog:

Set aside time every day to write. Even if it's just 30 minutes, doing this will make sure that you won't forget or procrastinate.

Write out an editorial calendar. This will help you keep track of what you've already written so that nothing gets duplicated, and it'll help give you ideas when you're having trouble thinking of topics.

Get some help! If you don't have someone on staff who can write blog posts (or if they're busy doing other things), hire a freelancer to help out.