How To Stop Being Bullied At The Workplace?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Dealing with many annoying people is a really common part of your life. There are so many people who usually used to get bullied while they studied during the high school. Some people get bullied during their college life. Many people believe that when their school life and college life is finished, they no longer have to deal with bullies. However, this is certainly not the case at all with many people. This is due to the fact that many people also get bullied then they join any kind of office or workplace. This is one of the most thing for many people because they usually think that they do not need to face bullies after they complete their High School Education.

This means that getting bullied at the workplace is a common thing for many people. Many people may get bullied by the co-workers and some people also get bullied by their seniors and other bosses who work with them in the same workplace. Honestly speaking, there are no laws that protect people from getting harassed at the work place. Moreover, this problem is rarely addressed by any kind of boss. However, many bosses do certainly realize this problem and take action against such kind of issues in the workplaces. So when it comes to dealing with his sort of issue, what is the best thing that you could do?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I got bullied as a kid too, but it stopped in high school, i think getting bullied in a workplace is a different ballgame because you have a choice, you can let it continue or you can stop it, the choice is yours to make, as an adult it is your own responsibility to defend yourself, no one will do it for you if people or coworkers or even anybody you come in contact with sense any weakness from you, they will try to take advantage of you.

Hit the gym or start home workouts, enroll in a martial arts class and learn how to fight, if anyone try to bully you, fight back, do not be afraid of losing a job in trying to fight injustice done to you, you can always get another job or better till start a business and be your own boss so that nobody will bully you.

freelancermaria

During high school, I was a victim of bullying. Some of my classmates called me "fatty" and "fatty giant," and I almost dropped out because it happened every day. It also caused me to lose confidence. In fact, it still haunts me.

I have been working online since 2008, and thankfully, no one at work bullies me. However, if this occurs, I will not allow those bullies to make fun of me. I'd approach them politely and tell them that they are making me uncomfortable. If they don't stop, I will fight back and notify the manager or HR. We must never allow them to bully us. No one has the right to do so.

Realekom

Being bullied in life is something most people have experienced in one way or the other especially when the bully is somehow stronger in physical powers or position, it might be in a company or any working organization.

Sometimes they start by making fun of you and laugh at everything you do, they always make you feel inferior before everyone in the work place, most bullies are not intelligent but you can approach them in person and tell them how they make you feel.

Another way to overcome a bully is by taking the matter to the authority, he or she will be caution by the authority but if it persist then you have to invite the government to the matter so the bully can face the law according to the law.