How To Stop Rabies Disease In Your Country?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many diseases in the world. Some of them are not so severe such as common cold. However, some of the diseases are so horrifying that people would prefer death over getting infected with them. Rabies is one such kind of ailment that is so horrifying that many people would avoid it at all cost. Rabies is a disease that can destroy Brain and it completely changes the brain. Some of the most terrifying symptoms of Rabies are convulsion, horror, fear, hydrophobia, fear of air, intolerance to light, aggression, convulsions, uncontrollable spasms, confusion, seizures, extreme agitation and restlessness, etc.

The symptoms of Rabies are so painful that the patient dies in a really horrifying manner after the virus makes its pathway to the brain. Rabies are transferred to humans through animals, but most of the people often get rabies when an aggressive dog bites a person. Receiving organs by the infected patient through transplant is also one of the biggest reasons why many people get infected by the virus without even knowing about it. Even though the vaccine of this virus has been created a long time ago, there are still many people in Asian and African countries that die from Rabies. Around 60,000 people die from Rabies each year. What can we do to prevent this horrible disease?

The rabies virus is a zoonotic disease that affects the central nervous system of mammals. The virus spreads through the saliva of infected animals and can be fatal to humans. There are no known cures for rabies, but if caught early enough, it can be prevented. The best way to prevent rabies is with vaccination. Vaccinating your pets and wild animals in your area will help keep them safe from this dangerous disease. Keep your pet’s vaccinations up to date, because they are vulnerable to catching diseases like rabies from other animals in their environment.

Rabies is a viral disease that affects the central nervous system. When infected, it can cause inflammation of the brain and spinal cord, leading to paralysis and ultimately death. It is an infectious disease which causes a severe inflammation of the brain in humans and other mammals. Rabies is spread through saliva droplets from infected animals, usually through a bite or scratch, although it can also be transmitted by contaminated food or water.

Having known this, it's good we take care of pets very well if we must have them. We should also be careful with fluids as well so we don't get infected by this.

Last edited:
The rabies virus is a zoonotic disease that affects the central nervous system of mammals. The virus spreads through the saliva of infected animals and can be fatal to humans. There are no known cures for rabies, but if caught early enough, it can be prevented. The best way to prevent rabies is with vaccination. Vaccinating your pets and wild animals in your area will help keep them safe from this dangerous disease. Keep your pet’s vaccinations up to date, because they are vulnerable to catching diseases like rabies from other animals in their environment.

Rabies is a viral disease that affects the central nervous system. When infected, it can cause inflammation of the brain and spinal cord, leading to paralysis and ultimately death. It is an infectious disease which causes a severe inflammation of the brain in humans and other mammals. Rabies is spread through saliva droplets from infected animals, usually through a bite or scratch, although it can also be transmitted by contaminated food or water.

Having known this, it's good we take care of pets very well if we must have them. We should also be careful with fluids as well so we don't get infected by this.

The fact of the matter remains that rabies is preventable, yet the humanity is suffering from this horrible disease. This is truly heartbreaking. We have the required resources to control this disease and I think many Tier 1 countries could also help other countries to combat this disease. But the corrupt political system in many countries do not even allow many renowned organizations such as WHO (World health Organization) to carry out the required operations to get rid of this disease. It is good to hear that many countries have already overcome the problem of diseases such as Rabies.

Since many countries have a huge problem of counterfeit rabies vaccine being used to prevent rabies, I do not think that we will be able to stop this disease soon. For example, I live in a city where Rabies vaccines are produced by using the brain of sheep. The production of such kind of vaccine are based on totally outdated methods and such kind of vaccines might not always be effective when it comes to treating rabies. My country does not manufacture Rabies vaccines locally and this promotes the illegal and completely counterfeit manufacturing of local vaccines that do more harm than good.

From what I know about rabies is that it is spread by stray animals mostly dogs but cats can also have rabies. That is the reason why there is a law against stray animals but in our neighborhood there are plenty of stray dogs (I had counted 10 of them just in our street). We are dog lovers and we have 2 dogs but we do not allow our dogs to go out of the gate because I know that the road is dirty. There might be rabies coming from the stray dogs. I guess if the law against stray animals will be enforced in full then the rabies problem will be resolved. I don't believe that rabies comes from other means like people. There should be a campaign for all dogs to be vaccinated against rabies.