How To Track Your Progress In Forex Trading

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Tracking your progress in Forex Trading is essential if you want to become a professional trader, it also helps you to stay organized, it can also serve as a portfolio when you want take in investments from prop funds or individual investors, they would be able to track your progress and work with you.

I start tracking my forex trading this year with fxblue.com, this website can sync with any broker and it also provides with a lot of metrics that you can use to analyze your account, powerful metrics like drawdowns, profits and floating loss, it also provides them in a very fancy graph way.

To get started with fxblue, go to their website and register your account, it is free and simple, after that, go ahead and link your account, you can do that by inputting your investors username and password and it will take some minutes to update and that's all.

I don't really know if there are other alternatives to fxblue but currently that's the best I know, you can drop your own forex trackers in the comments below, tracking your trade is one of the ways to transform from a regular trader to a professional trader.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Use technical and fundamental analyses as weapons to conquer the market. You can conquer Forex trading with flourished tactics and better strategies. FXOpulence is one of the best brokers allowing traders with smart technology.