How To TradingView Can Simplify Your Trading

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Trading view is a software that simplify your trading for you by offering you tools that ease technical analysis, please note, this is not a promotional post.

They have a very robust chart data, what I do is, I do my technical analysis on trading view and I only use meta5 to place trades, you can register on trading view using their free account, then you should verify your mail, it will then open up the chart on the home page, go to the top right and select your favorite currency pair and start your analysis.

On the middle of the page, you will see different tools, from trendline, support and resistance, Fibbonacci tools and another tool that I like much is the risk to reward tool that will let you measure the amount you will be risking and the amount you will be gaining per each trade and the number of pips, you may have to download some videos on youtube if you don't know how to set it up.

My mentor told me if I want to be a profitable trader I should open a trading view account, and ever since I did that my trading expertise increased tremendously, I no longer have to rely on mt5 for analysis, trading view offers many tools that simplify trading and makes it seem like a walk in the park.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Traders start to feel suffocated after staying some months with Forex. It’s because they want consistent profit from the market but the market doesn’t allocate regular profit.To become a good trader, first and foremost you have to be a good analyzer. Eurotrader allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus that increases a trader’s earning ultimately.