Forex TradingView Alerts Automation

hsat

How To:​

1. Depending on where you want to send your alerts, visit TradingView.to/MT4 or TradingView.to/Mt5.
  2. Click on Get Started and follow the easy steps provided to create a Telegram bot which you will be required to submit the API key to in the next step.
  3. Copy and paste your API key into the box provides, and be keen on this step to make sure that you only provided the correct API key.
  4. Click on the next step and head over to your Telegram account and create a channel. To the channel you create you need to add two bots. Bot 1 is the one which you created and the second bot is @Tradingviewtobot, be careful here and make sure the bot icon matches that of Tradingview.to website. Ensure both bots are admins with permission to send messages.
  5. Click on the next step where you will be required to type in the channel you created the command ‘/chatid’ without the quotes. The ID you receive in this process is crucial to receiving your logs on telegram so make sure to copy it in full including the hyphen just before it if it is included.
  6. Click on next to submit it on the next step and you are only a step away from automation!
  7. On the last step, click the download EA here button to download the EA that you will install on your Meta Trader.
  8. Once you click Finish, you will see a Webhook URL that you are going to use in your Trading View alerts

It is particularly fascinating the way no other company has been able to successfully arrival tradingview in terms of information about the market for both forex and crypto currency. I only use tradingview whenever I am using my computer and I do not like to use it on my mobile phone because of the interface. This means that I do not adopt the alerts future and as such I usually try to use other mobile applications strictly for this function. For example are used crypto market cap and coingecko so that I can be able to monitor the price of my cryptocurrency access continuously.