Trading Discussion How to use different trend indicators in forex

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
A trend indicator is an important technical indicators used to identify forex market trend. There are lots of factors that is affecting the direction of the market trend. This factors caused a change in trend direction . Forex investors used the trend indicators to pull successful trade. The following are the types of trend indicators

Price Action
Price is a variable that's very important. All the indicators bores down to the price of the market. One need to understand the higher highs and the lower lows of the trend in price chart.

The Moving Average
This is another trend indicator in forex. It indicate a bearish or bullish market when the price is either above or below its moving average . On the chart, the slope of the moving average can be used to determine the magnitude of the trend

The Parabolic stop and reverse (PSAR). This is basically used to identify a short term trend , for entry and exit of a trade as indicated by its name "stop and reverse"

There are diverse indicators and for optimum performance choose an indicator that suits the market style

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Any forex trader who isn't wary of this, is simply hitting around the bush. Indicators serve their purpose, that's why expert forex traders don't joke around it. Using such kind of features will enable us to keep close eyes on the trending things around the forex market, e.g price update, currency performance in the table, parabolic stop etc.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Any forex trader who isn't wary of this, is simply hitting around the bush. Indicators serve their purpose, that's why expert forex traders don't joke around it. Using such kind of features will enable us to keep close eyes on the trending things around the forex market, e.g price update, currency performance in the table, parabolic stop etc.
I know you to be a bitcoin enthusiast, do you have interest in forex? I want you to employ me as your broker , so that I can make money from you. You are obliged by forex terms to be equipped in forex for you to pull a consecutive successful trades. I still queue behind forex and hope to pull successful trades

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know you to be a bitcoin enthusiast, do you have interest in forex? I want you to employ me as your broker , so that I can make money from you. You are obliged by forex terms to be equipped in forex for you to pull a consecutive successful trades. I still queue behind forex and hope to pull successful trades
Laughs, yes I'm a Bitcoin enthusiast. I got to learn little about forex trading when i use stormgain broker to learn little about it for 2 months, watching videos pertaining forex trading. I used demo account to experience how its trade works, but success wasn't on my side with the demo, that's why i dropped it for crypto.

Are you experienced trading forex?? I'm still keen to take it far, if you're the right one to lead me there.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Thanks for this the trend I have been wanting too learn about is the short-term trend and the scalping strategy, because that seems to be the one method i have interest on. , I will do my findings but with all these trends is there any high assurance of carrying out a sucessful trade i will like to know more about it tho