How to use education about products to drive sales

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The major reason for business is profit and profits come via sales. A customer will always want to buy a product when they understand the benefits and features of a product. So you can use this method to drive sales. So how can you achieve this?

• You should make use of all the channels like a chatbots, blogs, social media platform and maybe one-on one chat. Tell them about the product
  • Make a quality video demonstrations or tutorials about how to effectively use the product
  • Always be the first to initiate a conversations about the products, they don’t need to ask questions before letting them in on the features of the products
  • Use an encompassing onboarding process about your products, it will drive sales
What’s your thought?

Moni

Thanks for you post, I have learn something from you because for now I think I have learn something new.
I have heard if chatbot but I don't really know to use it but all the same I think is similar to that of messengerbot. You have to pay for ads and it is the best way to reach more people.
The major reason for business is profit and profits come via sales. A customer will always want to buy a product when they understand the benefits and features of a product. So you can use this method to drive sales. So how can you achieve this?

• You should make use of all the channels like a chatbots, blogs, social media platform and maybe one-on one chat. Tell them about the product
  • Make a quality video demonstrations or tutorials about how to effectively use the product
  • Always be the first to initiate a conversations about the products, they don’t need to ask questions before letting them in on the features of the products
  • Use an encompassing onboarding process about your products, it will drive sales
What’s your thought?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of my retailing business. We sell computer supplies. One time a client requested an orientation on a printer ink cartridge. They do not know how to insert it. My staff does not know either so I had to go to the client to install the cartridge. That increased our sales because we earned the trust of the new customer.

linneasandel

Hello Dear,
Thanks for sharing this informative post with us. Yeah, Social sharing and SEO is one of the best method of driving traffic on your website and increase sales of your products and services. Well, if you are thinking to promote your business offline then promotional products, flyers & banner signs can be a perfect choice for you.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is otherwise called marketing and advertisement. Sales can hardly be made if there is not adequate advertisement. That is, the business owners will take thier time to make sure the customers know more about what they sell them. This can be done by using various means to educated the customers on what they sell