How you can make money from your brilliant ideas.

Profwriter

For some many, they have got good ideas but they are not able to make profits from their ideas, what could be wrong?

I assume that something must be responsible and I will be listing out somethings that I think is responsible for people not being able to make profits from thier ideas

I believe every idea conceived is achievable but some people are not able to simplify thier ideas in such a way that they can begin to earn from it.
Communication is also necessary and it's important that you are able to communicate your idea to the right audience who will place premium value on your service.

I don't intend to exhaust the list, so you can add yours

Makah

If you are just starting out learning to sell ideas online and making money, you must know that it will take some time. One of the most important things to consider is that you need to get traffic to your website or landing page in order to make money. In fact, this is a common mistake among new online entrepreneurs. They often focus only on the selling side of their business and ignore the marketing aspect.

It is true that you can make money without marketing, but you have to learn how to market or promote your business first. This is how you will find your niche market and attract them to buy from you. You can also choose to sell ideas online and make money without a website. However, you won't get as much traffic. A good step by step complete guide for beginners would be a good idea.

How do I sell ideas online and make money online? First, you need to decide what product or service you will sell. You have to be aware of the current trends in the market. You need to know whether your product or service will still be in demand when it's next time to introduce it. Otherwise, you will just be spinning your wheels.

Next, you have to learn how to market your products. The best way to do this is to learn from someone who is already successful. Read some success stories online to see how they made money. Learn from them and apply their lessons.

Set up a simple website that you would like to use. If you have the time and internet connection, this can be the ideal way to start your online business. It is also a good way to make some extra money while you are at it.

D

Deleted member 27583

What I think it could also be the cause of that might be the kind of area in which you want to use your idea is not the kind of area that need that kind of idea.
So area matter most in a life of a great man with a good idea,what I would suggest is to change location and see how it will be for he or she,if changing of location didn't work well for he or she ,they keep changing till you get to your own place where your good idea is needed..
So by doing that you will be like a boss,because it is you that they need for that moment ...
So you will be able to showcase your good idea and make much more money during that period of time...
So I will advice everyone with a good idea to always change their location if things is not working as plan for them in where they are presently ...

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
What makes some people to stay for long without making any meaningful progress in their business is the fact that they are not ready to learn from the experience of people who are ahead of them. All they care about is that they already have something in mind and must do anything possible to achieve it. When you have got such a mentality, it would be really difficult for you to meet up with the standards and requirements of the business .
In order to be on the safer side, get someone to mentor you so that you can effectively nurture your idea to make something big.

Profwriter

If you are just starting out learning to sell ideas online and making money, you must know that it will take some time. One of the most important things to consider is that you need to get traffic to your website or landing page in order to make money. In fact, this is a common mistake among new online entrepreneurs. They often focus only on the selling side of their business and ignore the marketing aspect.

It is true that you can make money without marketing, but you have to learn how to market or promote your business first. This is how you will find your niche market and attract them to buy from you. You can also choose to sell ideas online and make money without a website. However, you won't get as much traffic. A good step by step complete guide for beginners would be a good idea.

How do I sell ideas online and make money online? First, you need to decide what product or service you will sell. You have to be aware of the current trends in the market. You need to know whether your product or service will still be in demand when it's next time to introduce it. Otherwise, you will just be spinning your wheels.

Next, you have to learn how to market your products. The best way to do this is to learn from someone who is already successful. Read some success stories online to see how they made money. Learn from them and apply their lessons.

Set up a simple website that you would like to use. If you have the time and internet connection, this can be the ideal way to start your online business. It is also a good way to make some extra money while you are at it.
Wow! It's great to know that one can sell ideas, this is amazing, selling something that is both abstract and intangible to a real world.

I think everyone who has a profitable idea can go ahead and sell it with a good price tag and make money from it, fresh ideas will always come like a flowing river and who knows you may end up establishing a good business relationship with the buyer of your idea. That's why some people says that idea rules the world and not money.

Go ahead today and make sales, don't hold on to that idea in a crude state when it can bring you money.

Sammyesx

Ideas is the foundation of a business, having an idea is not enough, one has to know how to create something out of these idea, how to make the idea marketable, one of the hindrance of making money from idea is capital, many people have ideas but they lack the capital required to make this ideas into a marketable one. Getting labour make this ideas into reality can be another challenge. Knowledge about the market can also be another reason for not profiting fom an idea.

Profwriter

Many people also hold a different view from yours that the problem is not capital but an idea, idea can fetch capital and I think this is true.

There's a proven pathway for an idea to receive capital and unfortunately this has been ignored by so many, many just keep adoring their idea without doing anything about it. Nothing works until you go to work. Whoever has an idea must find a way to communicate his or her idea to the right audience that will fund it, this is the missing link for so many people.

Janiya

Only those people get success in making money who are well known about businesses and running the the Institutions because Who are known about businesses and running the institutions because everyone try to open their own business and work as a honor but it's not as easy as we are thinking There are so many different ways to make money some of them work online and some of them are working offline I am make money through working online and still I am working and giving my services online and ending much more than offline services

Profwriter

Ideas is the foundation of a business, having an idea is not enough, one has to know how to create something out of these idea, how to make the idea marketable, one of the hindrance of making money from idea is capital, many people have ideas but they lack the capital required to make this ideas into a marketable one. Getting labour make this ideas into reality can be another challenge. Knowledge about the market can also be another reason for not profiting fom an idea.
The first capital a man needs to profit from his idea is not money but the relevant knowledge on how that to make the idea work, no body goes around and throw money into a project that they don't believe in the capacity of its managers. Your knowledge about your intending business will make your investors trust you with their money.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
One can make money from a brilliant idea given to individual or to the public.
Many people do not have time to think on there own but if you can give the a good idea they are ready to pay for it. For example many people prefer to meet with consultant who can give them idea on how to set up business and they will pay for it.

IamDozzy

What makes some people to stay for long without making any meaningful progress in their business is the fact that they are not ready to learn from the experience of people who are ahead of them. All they care about is that they already have something in mind and must do anything possible to achieve it. When you have got such a mentality, it would be really difficult for you to meet up with the standards and requirements of the business .
In order to be on the safer side, get someone to mentor you so that you can effectively nurture your idea to make something big.
Getting a mentor before setting out on a business venture is very much advisable. The thing with most people especially youths of the 21st century is that they believe they know it all and can stand without the support and knowledge mentorship provides. The richest man I'm Africa which is Dangote had a mentor in the person of Dantata before he started his business. Now look at Dangote with many conglomerate to his name.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Getting a mentor before setting out on a business venture is very much advisable. The thing with most people especially youths of the 21st century is that they believe they know it all and can stand without the support and knowledge mentorship provides. The richest man I'm Africa which is Dangote had a mentor in the person of Dantata before he started his business. Now look at Dangote with many conglomerate to his name.
That's the truth you have said. Only a few proportion of the youths would agree to let someone mentor them on something they intend venturing into. They do not seem to have patience. So many want to get rich in a fast way and so they see mentorship as a waster of time and won't help them to reach their goal faster.

Gamboakas

One can make it with his/her idea but only if the idea is put into practice when you have the idea the remaining percentage left is to invest in your idea because many people are left behind with their ideas because they lack the capital to put that idea into practice and it is very important for someone to have idea before investing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Idea is the key word in making money. If you conceive that idea. The next step is to work towards it. There are people that only dream but don't wake up to actualize the dream. Ideas don't become reality except you work towards it. Then after you have conceived your brilliant idea, save or invest money to actualize your ideas. I won't allow or advise the young intending business owners to borrow money or loan from banks. Because capital makes ideas come true easily.

Gamboakas

You can make money from your brilliant ideas only if you have money to invest in that Idea nowadays money is the only source that can do anything for you when you have the idea without the money to invest in your Idea the idea is useless first look for the money then invest in your idea.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I have many ideas for profit but it is all a gamble to me. Take for instance the making of a movie. You produce the movie with a big capital to pay the actors and all the other workers in the project. You earn back the money when you show the movie to the theaters. You also earn rights by selling the movie to tv networks.