How you can spot out scamming sites

Zion

There are many scammers and scamming sites online I believe you might have came across one, I have came across a site named hg micro the site claims it's pays you for watching promotional videos, i wasted much of my time there without knowing the site was a scam, it feels very bad but I'm even lucky I just wasted my time because their are lots of people that invested on the site.
How do you know if a site is legit most scammering sites puts a high withdrawal thresholds like $500 that's what I've noticed with scamming sites but if you see sites like this is just an indication of a scam sites. And I will also advise you to make proper research before joining or investing on any sites, try not to fall on the traps of those scammers. That's the first scaming sites I have came across since then I make good research before I join sites online , and most importantly those scaming sites targets newbie's if you are newbie to earning money online you are not expected to invest on new site without making research. This all I can say I believe many of us here might have been scammed in one way or the other, share your experiences

There are so many scamming site online but there is a way you can identify them is by emotional language if the site intense your emotions especially if you sense the feeling of urgency,fear or optimism you may need to explore with care and absense of identifying web page’s a valid website will always have an about us page or contact page.

Farhamand88

There are many scammers and scamming sites online I believe you might have came across one, I have came across a site named hg micro the site claims it's pays you for watching promotional videos, i wasted much of my time there without knowing the site was a scam, it feels very bad but I'm even lucky I just wasted my time because their are lots of people that invested on the site.
How do you know if a site is legit most scammering sites puts a high withdrawal thresholds like $500 that's what I've noticed with scamming sites but if you see sites like this is just an indication of a scam sites. And I will also advise you to make proper research before joining or investing on any sites, try not to fall on the traps of those scammers. That's the first scaming sites I have came across since then I make good research before I join sites online , and most importantly those scaming sites targets newbie's if you are newbie to earning money online you are not expected to invest on new site without making research. This all I can say I believe many of us here might have been scammed in one way or the other, share your experiences
Thats quite helpfull thanks for sharing it, i have been scammed a few time so this surely helps