HubSpot: Learn Marketing and SEO Free

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to learn marketing and SEO, you can join courses on the platforms like Udemy, Skillshare, Masterclass, Coursera, etc. However, courses on these platforms cost money, so if you do not have money, it is impossible to uses these online platforms. Does this mean you cannot learn when you do not have money? Well, no!

HubSpot is a platform where you can learn marketing and SEO for free. HubSpot is basically a Customer Relationship Management platform for business to create good customer experiences. HubSpot offers Inbound Marketing, Sales and Service software. However, it also has a free resource service where the registered user can access to ebooks, free courses and certifications and marketing and SEO tutorials. The courses are designed for beginners, intermediate and advance users. The courses ranges from marketing, sales, to web development, web design to data privacy. You can even find courses on graphic design especially targeted towards marketers. The course duration ranges from less than 30 minutes to more than 3 hours.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have hubspot account, and I have taken a couple of courses on hubspot. This is a very useful platform, I can recommend people to use it. The courses are designed to specific needs. For example, a marketer needs to use a graphic designing tool to make his marketing campaign effective, one such course on hubspot teaches you to use canvas for marketing. As a marketer, you will also have to work on excel, one course on hubspot teaches how you can improve your workflow by using excel. There are hundreds of courses on different categories, you can take any one based on your interest or specific needs. Whether you want to begin from zero or want to enhance your existing skills, the hubspot courses are there for you. A lot of online platforms offer user-generated courses, which means the courses are prepared by common people, however, hubspot courses are offered by the experts.