Review Humanatic Review: Does it actually pay

D

Deleted member 13140

I have been looking for methods to make an extra money online because honestly forum sites is becoming short, or I'll say am running out of forum sites.
Bizdustry doesn't pay for new topics anymore, so that's just a no for me, and I don't even think they are other ways to earn from bizdustry anymore. I messaged support for it and that's how they told me about it.

So I came across this site named humanatic, I know some sites don't mostly take or offer people from 1st tier countries opportunities to make money from their site so that's why am reviewing this site to ask if anyone has actually made money working on the site.

So what exactly is humantic, this is a website that was developed by a company called century interactive, so they recruit people to listen and review or sort phone calls
Here is how to get started om humanatic
  1. Register on the website as a human ?
  2. Choose the type of calls you would like to be reviewing
  3. Review calls and mark the correct category
  4. Start earning
  5. Get Paid on PayPal.
So according to reviews on some other sites they don't pay and some others say they pay. Its really confusing.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have checked the humanatics website a long ago and it seems that you would be needing a verified PayPal account in order to get paid and I believe that it is for people who reside in developed countries in the world. By the way, Have you personally tried and tested it? have you been paid by the Humanatics?