Earn Money Is their any one earning reward with humanatic?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Humanatic review have been made here earlier on. I just want to know, if any one is earning money currently from humanatic call review site.

Its been long I heard anyone talking about making money with humanatic. Does it mean the site isn't rewarding as it use to be before? I tried earning from humanatic earlier on, but their verified PayPal process waned me off. It will cost me too much stress going to my bank at the current time to go get a social security number, and a master or visa card for the full verification process with PayPal in order to create an account with humanatic.

Those I spoke with earlier on, made reasonable amount from humanatic, while some didn't earn much cos they didn't master the high paying Humanatic tasks.

Are you earning reward with humanatic currently?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest with you, it pays to work on get paid to post website down to work on humanatic. Most of the call reviews available on the website are usually in less than 10 cents per review. Meaning that you might have done 50 tasks before you can make a dollar on the website.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have heard about this humanatic on several fora that I belong to but I haven't tried it out. I was discouraged when the review showed that they pay less money and also the method of withdrawal which is PayPal is not even available in my country which makes it very discouraging to do.