Hxro stuck in Trust wallet

B

Bela

I hold my hxro in my trust wallet 1 year ago, then yesterday I checked it i didn't expecting that my 210 hrxo (140$) .. I trying to withdraw it but until now I didn't know what exchange site have a hxro/btc .. hope anyone can help me, or if you willing to buy my trust wallet I can give it for only 70$ .

Finger Geek

Verified member
I hold my hxro in my trust wallet 1 year ago, then yesterday I checked it i didn't expecting that my 210 hrxo (140$) .. I trying to withdraw it but until now I didn't know what exchange site have a hxro/btc .. hope anyone can help me, or if you willing to buy my trust wallet I can give it for only 70$ .
There are some token that are not able to send to other address. This I don't know the reason. Since you are unable to transfer it from trust wallet. I think the token can not be sent. And if I may ask. Is the token of etherium or binance SmartChain.
And to know what token it is. You will need to post your address, so that I can check the address to know what token it is.

Putta Vince

I heard from my friends HRXO tokens cannot be transferred from trust wallet , even I have the same tokens which you are holding. There are certain airdorp tokens including HRO like Minerium , which have lot of hard conditions to exchange and maybe unprofitable to us.