I buy cryptocurrency only on "webmoney"

Money that cannot be held in your hands, the exchange rate of which is changing all the time and due to this you can earn or lose money.
I registered on the "Nice hesh" resource a long time ago, and I have a bitcoin wallet, but so far I have not earned anything there. Another resource has a couple of thousand "satoshi", but in reality I constantly go to "wm.exchege.ru", I follow the course and sometimes buy something directly from the "web maney". If you have time and money, then this opportunity is for you.
I do not recommend doing cryptocurrency for absolutely everyone, but thinking people should try it. "Bitcoin" is an international electronic currency available to everyone. There are several ways to make money on it, but its cost is now too high. Many countries have introduced their own cryptocurrencies into circulation, but they are not so popular, although they are much cheaper.
Most often, this money is interested in people who earn on the Internet and trying to increase the earned capital.
Likewise, "miners" who sell or buy equipment power via the Internet increase their capital by investing in cryptocurrency.
In this field, taking advantage of the lack of information and the complexity of the issue, a lot of scammers appeared, offering to get rich instantly.
Think ten times if money is demanded from you, what do you pay for.

I buy cryptocurrency only on "webmoney", because real "bitcoins" are very expensive. !!!

Money that cannot be held in your hands, the exchange rate of which is changing all the time and due to this you can earn or lose money.
I registered on the "Nice hesh" resource a long time ago, and I have a bitcoin wallet, but so far I have not earned anything there. Another resource has a couple of thousand "satoshi", but in reality I constantly go to "wm.exchege.ru", I follow the course and sometimes buy something directly from the "web maney". If you have time and money, then this opportunity is for you.
I do not recommend doing cryptocurrency for absolutely everyone, but thinking people should try it. "Bitcoin" is an international electronic currency available to everyone. There are several ways to make money on it, but its cost is now too high. Many countries have introduced their own cryptocurrencies into circulation, but they are not so popular, although they are much cheaper.
Most often, this money is interested in people who earn on the Internet and trying to increase the earned capital.
Likewise, "miners" who sell or buy equipment power via the Internet increase their capital by investing in cryptocurrency.
In this field, taking advantage of the lack of information and the complexity of the issue, a lot of scammers appeared, offering to get rich instantly.
Think ten times if money is demanded from you, what do you pay for.

I buy cryptocurrency only on "webmoney", because real "bitcoins" are very expensive. !!!
I buy cryptocurrency only on payeer

I think i would try the site because i am currently using Binance to make purchase of bitcoin , i would try this