I Can’t Make Money Online How To Fix It - Money Earn Info

MoneyEarnInfo

Work from home (6).png

If you are a beginner to making money online… you might find it difficult to make your first dollar — or make money consistently.

It might even seem impossible. When I started out I felt the same… not knowing where to begin and what to do.

Here’s What To Do:

For the business model that is best for a beginner — Use affiliate marketing. With this, you sell other people's products that are already proven to work.

For the business model that is best for a beginner — Use affiliate marketing. With this, you sell other people's products that are already proven to work.

You only need to send people to those products to earn money. I’ll tell you how to do that now:

You only need to send people to those products to earn money. I’ll tell you how to do that now:

But first, let’s go over the best affiliate products and niches.

Best Niches

As a beginner, you can use ClickBank or DigiStore24 to find good affiliate products. All niches on these affiliate marketplaces are great.

The ones that I would focus on include:

• DIY Fitness
  • Weight Loss
  • Make Money
Also, both of the affiliate networks above allow beginners to create accounts and promote products.

Do however make sure to read the affiliate terms of the products you are promoting on the affiliate resource pages, so you what you can and can’t do.

Get People To Your Affiliate Products

There are two main ways to do this, one is free and one is paid.

If you are starting out, you should try the free method first. Here you can go on Quora and answer questions about the affiliate program you are promoting.

For example, you could promote a course on DigiStore24 that shows people how to make money with YouTube. Now you go on Quora and answer questions where people ask how to make money with YouTube.

You give them value and at the end of your answer have a call to action to your…