I can't afford Adsense, how do I make money with blogging?

Etini

Valued Contributor
How can a person who is an excellent writer ever make money from blogging? I get the entire Adsense stuff. What if the person is in the trenches? Does it mean that the person can't make money from his writing ability? What options are available for such a person? Where does he/she start from?

Mika

VIP Contributor
You don't have to pay money to use adsnese, therefore, there is no question of affording adsense. You need a self hosted blog to be able to use adsense but if you don't have funds to start a self-hosted blog, you can try blogspot, which is free to use. But I guess since you want to make money through blogging, you are really to spend some bucks on a domain and hosting. If you are really good writer, getting approval from adsense shouldn't be difficult because the basic crtiteria for adsense approval is content quality., If you do not have money for domain and hosting and if you do not want to use blogspot, you can try blogging on third party blogging sites like hubpages, medium, vocal, read cash, puiblish0x, etc. There are numerous blogging sites that you can join for free and make money blogging without spending a dime