i don't know what being affiliate means

Reign Mali

Hello I'm Reign!
what being affiliate means? How to make money with affiliate links?
I am eager to learn how to make money with affiliate links, because i lost my job lately and i wish i had heard it before,
but as they say, it's never too late
thank you in advance for the help!

Supersoul

I been trying some websites like clickbank but nothing

toxicptc

Being an affiliate means you promote a product/service and if someone buys that product or service you'll get a commission out of it. An affiliate link is just a way to redirect that person the product/service page so that in case of a purchase the owner can link back the sell to you and allocate your commission. Hope this helps

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
affiliate marketing means selling a product for a particular company and in return they pay you a certain agreed commission per a product sell, when you register with an affiliate site will be given a unique affiliate link that whenever someone click on that link and purchase a particular product you are automatically credited with an agreed commission. What you have to do is to find and convince someone to purchase a product with your referral link.

Maks25

Affiliate marketing is the practice of promoting the products or services of another person or company in exchange for a commission on the resulting sale. Affiliate marketers join affiliate programs, find reputable affiliate products to promote, and then share those products with their audiences.

Basically, it’s a modern interpretation of a very old idea getting a commission on a sale.
Example, I produce soap but I don't know how to sell it. You help me sell and get a cut from the profit. Will you help me share my referer link and I give you a share if I withdraw ??

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing just like drop shipping is promotion of another person business for commissions. And in affiliating marketing you are paid by commission. The number of goods or items you are able to sell will determine the commission that you will get.

thesmartstride

Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money from home, but it’s not easy. You’ll need to build a website, write blog posts, and learn how to promote your affiliate links. It can be tedious at times but it's really worth it.
In order to become a successful affiliate marketer, you need to understand three things: “How to setup an affiliate account?”, “How to find affiliate opportunities?”, and “How to generate leads and convert them?”.
The primary way to start a blog or website is to register an affiliate account on an affiliate network such as OptinMonster or ClickBank.

Khezo

Affiliate marketing is just simply the selling of other people's product to get commission for doing that for them. But it's not as simple as it's been said. There are many more things that one most do like join platforms like CPA,CPS and the rest. Blogs and websites must be created. Then ads, so all this is very stressful

Briangsam

Affiliate marketing is used primarily to describe a business relationship between one company that owns less than a majority stake in the other company's stock. In this case, one company becomes affiliated with another in order to sell its products or services, earning a commission for doing so.

Briangsam

Affiliate marketing is used primarily to describe a business relationship between one company that owns less than a majority stake in the other company's stock. In this case, one company becomes affiliated with another in order to sell its products or services, earning a commission for doing so.

Briangsam

Affiliate marketing is used primarily to describe a business relationship between one company that owns less than a majority stake in the other company's stock. In this case, one company becomes affiliated with another in order to sell its products or services, earning a commission for doing so. An affiliate marketer can be affiliated to more than one company.