I don't want to get pregnant

Carpon

Valued Contributor
A lot of married couples have a common thing and that is how can I plan my family by avoiding getting pregnant. This is very important as it gives the woman enough time to rest and revive from the birth stress and pains. Moreso, it allows the mother to give proper attention and care to the newly born babe before thinking about conceiving once again.
How can I avoid getting pregnant?
First and foremost one of the well known ways of avoiding pregnancy is taking of pills. This has to be in a regular basis to ensure its effectiveness. Lack of consistency in taking the pills will lead to an ineffective and inefficient function of the pills.
Also, the couple may decide to use contraceptive which serves to block the sperms from reaching the female sex cell during sex. This reduces the chances of fertilization and pregnancy.

Furthermore, pulling out is another method though not very effective as the aforementioned, it is still another method that may be effective which involves pulling out the male sex organ just at the point of ejaculation( release of sperm)

At times the methods may have some side effects and thus one must find which they prefer the most and is better for them.