I know many people are curious in ways to earn money online, follow up to get more details.

Anang22

So here are website were you earn passively from:
* Digistore
*Amazon
*Beauficial International
*Reddit
*Squadhelp
*CPA lead
*Golden price.in
And many others.

To know more, follow up my posts to get more threads,with time I will be posting links here for easy sign.

Leave a comment below if I was of help to you

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is to people that have interest to make money from affiliate marketing because to me I do not really have the interest to engage in affiliate marketing now because it is not my areas of business and I do not really have any interest for this now and I don't think I will even have for it in the future except that is the only earning opportunity.

Best on digistore you just mention and Amazons I know they are affiliate website and for you to engage or be able to make money with any of those website a person that is interested have to really understand what affiliate marketing is all about first as it is the most needed skill in these websites.

I am looking for an opportunity and how I can make money as a freelancer or maybe a cryptocurrency trader because to me I consider this to be among one of the most profitable form of online business even though they also have their own risk.

It all depends on interest and these are the ones I have interest on because I don't really have the natural ability to convince people to buy a particular products as an affiliate marketer

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You didn't give much details though. I have heard about most of those platforms and people make money from them but they serve different purposes. Digistore24 for example is an affiliate marketing platform that people around the world can sign up on and start making some good amount of money from it. Affiliate marketing has really being of a great benefit to a whole lot of people over the years. The good thing about affiliate marketing is that you do not need to have your own product before you start making money but you just make money by promoting other people's product and getting your commissions. Digistore24 is just like clickbank because of their high percentage commission. There are some products in which you will get that will almost give you like 70% or 80% of the commissions. That means if you sell a product of $100 you will be getting about $80 as your profit on every sale. This is very cool and that is why a lot of people use the platform. Squadhelp on the other hand is a domain naming platform. I have an account with them but I have not really been active on the platform, domaining is a very good business venture.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thank for the message but to be frank, the post would have been more informative if there are more details to each of the points mentioned. Most people are already aware of these websites, they just don't know how they work.

People may not know how these websites work for many reasons, some may be because they haven't met people that will put them through while others may be because they have not really gotten the real logic behind the workability of these websites.

Amazon is a very good platform to access especially for someone that wants to go for affiliate marketing. There are various niches to be promoted on the websites but the only thing I may not like about the website is the fact that they do always feel biased to most people from the third world countries.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
So here are website were you earn passively from:
* Digistore
*Amazon
*Beauficial International
*Reddit
*Squadhelp
*CPA lead
*Golden price.in
And many others.

To know more, follow up my posts to get more threads,with time I will be posting links here for easy sign.

Leave a comment below if I was of help to you
Hi. Nice to meet you. Thank you very much for your informative thread about ways to earn money online. The topic you have chosen is really very interesting since earning money online is becoming more and more popular nowadays.

It is true that most people today prefer online jobs to offline jobs. I think that the main reason is that with online jobs you can work from the comfort of your own house without a boss over your head checking your work and causing you stress. Furthermore, when you work at home, you can have flexible working hours. This means that you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish and what's more you can spend more time with your family and friends.

However, one problem that you may face up if you want to work online, is that it is very difficult to find legit sites that offer online jobs. Although there is a great variety of online jobs to choose from, most of the sites that offer them are fake. Thus, it is wise to read some reviews first before registering to a new site.

The earning sites mentioned in your thread are all very interesting and legitimate. It is left to you to choose the one you think is the best for you.
Thanks again for sharing this useful post.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have account at CPALead.com, it's simply an affiliate marketing site that pays you to advertise and seek for lead based on the particular affiliate marketing preference which you're asked to complete. The task aren't easy I haven't earned anything tangible from it ever since I created my account. CPA Lead .com tasks are simply based on CPA ads, CPI. Which means you're paid when a user from a given country complete either sign-up offer, installation successfully you get paid for it. It isn't easy due to the task which is required from you to achieve, you simply have to target a particular country to advertise to, and they simply have to perform the task completely for it to count as a lead which means full commission for you. If you're good in such kind of affiliate marketing program you'll simply earn unlimited earnings and even become rich. But it isn't easy doing, but it isn't impossible too to achieve provided you made up your mind to focus on it. Apart from opting for such kind of task, writing is an option to earn online, their is no single day passed which you wouldn't see a fresh content via search engines. For a website owner to continuously earn he or she needs fresh contents, that's how content writers earn money steadily online.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There right now so many ways in which somebody can be able to make money online that you are just going to be creating excuses for yourself if you think that there is no any other one that you suitable for you . Some of them are going to require that you should take out time in order to learn some valuable skills but then they are also a lot of free materials that you can be able to utilise and platforms like YouTube .

1. Freelance a skill. Remote work is fast becoming the most popular option among a lot of people including employers right now. This means that if you can be able to do some basic skills like how to run Microsoft Excel or how to do digital marketing or how to carry out some project management, you are going to be in high demand .

2. Drop shipping. You do not need to meet your customers in the physical state before you can be able to close out dropshipping deals. You can be able to partner with a third-party delivery company where you are going to have this kind of product delivered to them and then receive your payment online .