i-say: Win exciting cash and rewards doing surveys

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I-say is a survey site which pays you to take surveys and also you can earn exciting rewards. I-say is available in more than 80 countries world wide.
It has attained decent reviews on Trustpilot with rating above 4.

How to Earn Here:
Simply you have to come to the site and whatever the country you are if it is available it will show you the country and reward option available on the main page. Click the signup/ register option available on the corner of the page. Then fill in your info as you mostly do in survey sites and fill in your profile and you are ready to go.

Now, you will find surveys from different panels like Dynata, Revenue wall (which is my favorite among all). The best thing about the site is as you are not visiting the site for surveys you are mailed sometimes when some surveys accumulate there. So, this is a good feature of the site and time-saving. This feature is available on sites like Surveytime and Triaba.

Payout in India is done via Paytm and minimum amount is 500INR which is not so much. I am also following the site but you need to have verified Paytm account to take then into your bank account.

Please visit my previous posts to browse more earning sites which are more paying and reliable.

Comment down below for any query...

Last edited: