Ideal Habits of increasing Savings

Jasz

VIP Contributor
To increase your savings, you have to reduce your expenses too. Let's take a look at what expenses are and how we can reduce them. The costs of doing business is our expenses. They include:
- Rent

- Salaries and Wages

- Supplies.

You can reduce your expenses by finding ways to save money on these things. For example, you might: - shop around for new suppliers who offer lower prices, or who have better deals (like free shipping), or negotiate with your landlord to get a lower rent payment each month. You can also sell the things you don't need and by second grades (not so new) of the things you need at home.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The habit of saving is not something that is inborn or something that we are born with right from our mother's womb . It is an ability and the capability that could be learnt and acquired . To be able to develop the habit of saving , we must first of all convinced within your mind and heart the advantages , reasons , and the benefits that comes with saving money . saving money and being able to partake in investment goes hand-in-hand with each other . when we save money we will be able to be financially equipped when a risk-free or a risk-less investment shows up . so as to be able to join the multitude to invest so as to double our capital .

Saving money will also make us to be able to fend , Carter , and being able to handle future unforeseen and uncalled circumstances and activities that are more likely to take place , such as the unforeseen and uncalled circumstances of buying drugs when you or a member of your family falls sick , paying off unforseen debts and bills like rent and electricity bills . These are the benefits that we need to convince our self with , so as not to become frustrated and remorseful if we do not save .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People really need to know how to save. Their are many reasons why we need to save to the extent that we cannot exhaust the reasons on the list. However, we need to know when and how to save in order to make sure that we don't spend recklessly.

Shun flamboyant life. People always want to live large. It is the nature of human. We want to enjoy life to its fullest. Some do not have any saving because the more they see money, the more they spend. Some even spend on unnecessary things. Some spend on woman, some on women and even weed. I am not against these but it should be minimized.

Another thing is to prioritize what you want to buy. There is nothing like falsehood to conclude that human wants and needs are very unlimited. So people do need to make sure they have their scale of preference. And they need to prioritize the ones that are of utmost importance. This will allow the person to save for other things.

Avoid unnecessary borrowing. We don't need to be borrowing every harry and Tom money anytime they seek our help. We cannot save conviniently like that if we decide to be nice to everybody.

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many ways by which you can increase your savings like me now I usually deposit money into my bank account then I don't usually collect the ATM card in other to avoid withdrawing the money all the time which can lead to loss of funds.

Savings start form little and motivation a child who can save now actually has developed the habit some years back you will need to have the amount you want to save in mind and take off your mind off the money which you hsve saved in order to avoid spending the money lavishly