If bitcoin eventually hit $100,000 in the nearest future, what would be price of Etherum?

marcusfe

Considering the ratio of of Bitcoin to Etherum in the last bull run, we can conclude than Etherum is st the ratio of 1:20 to bitcoin when means that when Bitcoin was at the rate of $20,000 around 2017 Etherum was about $1,400. If these cryptocurrency continue at this pace, can we say that if hits $100-150 thousands in the next few years, Etherum will be at $15-20 thousands? Can this bull run hold for such a long time that will continue to favour both coins? Looking at the rate people have folded so many exchangers like binance to register new account and start the cryptocurrency business, the tendency this to come through is very high.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Last year the percentage price of aetherium was higher than that of Bitcoin though because the value of aetherium is still very small many people may not notice aetherium rise from as low as $80 last year to about $700 which was about 600% why Bitcoin rise from about $4000 to arround $30,000 which is about 300% . Going by this if bitcoin hit $100k ethereum may be arround $10,000.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only advantage of the altcoins is that the grow together in price though they decrease in price at the same time as well. So if bitcoins hit 100000 dollar, there is tendency that ethereum as well with hit close to 70000 dollar because its rate is even faster than other altcoins rate. That's my prediction.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The only advantage of the altcoins is that the grow together in price though they decrease in price at the same time as well. So if bitcoins hit 100000 dollar, there is tendency that ethereum as well with hit close to 70000 dollar because its rate is even faster than other altcoins rate. That's my prediction.
I may slightly disagree with you because the ratio of bitcoin to ethereum now is like 1:25 and it will be difficult for the ratio to be increased to 7:10 as predicted by you because bitcoin will not loose sleep and you should note that the market capitalization for bitcoin is on the rise. You can check and verify my claims.

Olajidey

The rise in bitcoin did not dictate the rise of etherum , if you are following the chart very well you will see that etherum doesn't like moving when bitcoin is moving, it moves when no other coin is moving, thou I didn't know which factor dictate the rise of each coin but all the coin presently are increasing.

greatguy1

Considering the ratio of of Bitcoin to Etherum in the last bull run, we can conclude than Etherum is st the ratio of 1:20 to bitcoin when means that when Bitcoin was at the rate of $20,000 around 2017 Etherum was about $1,400. If these cryptocurrency continue at this pace, can we say that if hits $100-150 thousands in the next few years, Etherum will be at $15-20 thousands? Can this bull run hold for such a long time that will continue to favour both coins? Looking at the rate people have folded so many exchangers like binance to register new account and start the cryptocurrency business, the tendency this to come through is very high.
The market would eventually have to shift focus once Bitcoin stabilizes in price and move to Ethereum and Doge coin. They are close substitutes and some of the movers of Bitcoin price will cause a rally to others. Ethereum could get to the price Bitcoin was some 3 years ago.

Daykas

If Bitcoin hit that price,there will surely be a rise in ETH and other alternative coins in the crpytocurrency world.
But I will be expecting ETH to rise has fast has Bitcoin has been rising. I will expect to be at 4million by then

Victor001

Bitcoin and etherium are moving at their own pace, if at all they were flowing in the same direction then we can say simultaneously the market will increase together, couple of months ago we saw the rocket movement in Bitcoin and nothing changed in etherium,until two weeks ago. The market is dynamic does not mean we would make profit always.