If Its Mind Over Money Why Aren't We Rich?

Serial Hustler

Flex Your Thoughts
A different you can emerge from taking a new perspective on things. One way to do that is to challenge the assumptions that exist. For example, starting a Business is hard or Online Affiliate Marketing is a SCAM! This is a common assumption, but are you willing to challenge this? Are you willing to look for new ideas to replace your old ones or to expand them? You will be surprise with the value you might find. Here are some examples of flexing your thoughts, without trying to expand on them (Flex yourself).

–Vote Now! You are doing your Country an injustice if you don’t ! Do you think we should encourage everyone to vote? Should the ones that are educated and, can make sound decisions in the topics be the ones privileged to vote? Some people say everyone should vote no matter what, while others may use the analogy “I wouldn’t hire a mechanic for a surgery”.

– Are you efficient because you can multitask? Could the fact that you keep your self busy with these things show your lack thereof? Some people praise individuals as exceptional when it comes to Multitasking while others feel its daunting and shows your inability to focus.

– I shop there because everyone does and its all the Rave! You end up bypassing Erin who just opened a shop in your town who is genuinely nice and sells the same things and probably for lesser or equal value has been sharing her link for weeks and offering discounts on social media. How many times have you heard this happening? Are you Erin?

– Flex and Faith? Faith is just believing. But believe in what? That is the Question. Are you Flexing your Thoughts Yet? Just Imagine and let your mind wonder for a moment to a space where you want to be and then add the word Faith in. Huge flex I know!!! Try yourself out

Finally, what if our level of creativity, and ability to flex our thoughts is not just something that is set at birth. What if it is a process, one that may not even be recognized by those who mastered it? What if it can be identified and copied? Are you ready to flex your thoughts? Here’s a 100% FREE webinar.

Last edited by a moderator: