If you are interested to write for cryptocurrencies!

Suny

I have been writing on various websites for a long time or almost 13 years to be exact and nine out of those thirteen have been pretty good for money-earning. The money used to be mostly in dollars until 2016, but then the trend changed.

From 2017 onwards, it was mixed dollars and various cryptocurrencies. Now, it’s more in cryptos and lesser in dollars. I can suggest that you write for PublishOx, Steemit, Hive that is the main website of ecency (one of their sites), Peaked, LeoFinance join any of them. I suggest join Peaked and you can enter all others with the same login files.

PS- Save and keep your login details (four different chain files) otherwise there is no way you will ever be able to enter in any of these sites or could recover your account. I am not supposed to give you my referral links so you can find and join these sites on your own.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have publish0x account, Hive-blog, steemit etc. Their earnings aren't worth it at all for a writer looking to make money through writing in order to pay up his or her bills offline and live happily through online gigs. I haven't tried peaked, nor LeoFinance, maybe I'll give them a try. But first of all, do this two sites need my work samples before i get started @Suny??

Suny

I have publish0x account, Hive-blog, steemit etc. Their earnings aren't worth it at all for a writer looking to make money through writing in order to pay up his or her bills offline and live happily through online gigs. I haven't tried peaked, nor LeoFinance, maybe I'll give them a try. But first of all, do this two sites need my work samples before i get started @Suny??
I agree with you, but I never said that writing is a full-time job for me. I have a decent job in corporate marketing but I write on various sites for my love for writing. However, if one knows the tricks of the trade, he can earn decent money by his writing even on these so-called slow-earners. Besides, every cent counts for someone that has nothing else to do... Agreed? By the way, if you have Hive, you have Peaked and Leo Finance as well. These are from the same website with same login.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I love an ambition young guy. At times, you serve as my motivator. Almost all PTC, ptp and even get paid to, that one can think of is what you have tried all. Not because you are primarily after money but for the experience of it and for vast experience. No one can find it simple to swindle you because of your vast knowledge on these platforms

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I am not a copywriter but I think if they're going to pay me perfectly well I can go and learn how to become a good copywriter so as to write whatever they will demand from me, one of us have said it in the comments that their payment rate is so small and we should not expect to make something tangible for it,so I think this is one of the bad sign

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have heard of PublishOx, Steemit, and Hive even though I have never tried any of these sites. I am interested in joining sites where I can earn crypto currencies, however, since I am not a writer I do not have much courage to join sites where I have to write to earn. You missed two sites that are making a lot of noises noise cash and read cash.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I agree with you, but I never said that writing is a full-time job for me. I have a decent job in corporate marketing but I write on various sites for my love for writing. However, if one knows the tricks of the trade, he can earn decent money by his writing even on these so-called slow-earners. Besides, every cent counts for someone that has nothing else to do... Agreed? By the way, if you have Hive, you have Peaked and Leo Finance as well. These are from the same website with same login.
That means no need for me to bother myself trying to create the later account since it is owned by same company HIVE, and steemit. The very low earnings at steemit made me give up on the site and focus in the options that rewards me better online and not wasting time for nothing.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing the sites that are good for writing. I am actually looking for a site that accepts articles because that was my original interest in working online. I just shifted to PTP forums when the article sites have become rare and forums are getting to be enjoyable. But I am open to other types of writing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I didn't even know that you also enjoy writing long articles apart from the normal short post at forums. I engage in writing long articles too. But at the moment my brain isn't stable and calm to think and crave better informative articles. But when it comes to writing about crypto news, i can write without much hassle.