If you aren't skilled, which skill is on your wish-list to learn?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've heard several users online talking more of learning digital skills but I never heard much about the skills on their mind to learn for those of them still yet to learn. As for the other users I've heard talked about learning a skill, I want to learn from them how far they've gone with the skill acquisition of their choice, if they've concluded or still learning the skill. It is very important to learn an in-demand digital skill, and not just learning any skill, but learning those ones which gonna be attractive to the employers, or the option that can earn us more money being self employed here online should be our priority.

I desired long ago to be a website developer, a full-time programmer. I know going straight into programming wouldn't be easy for me, I simply started gradually learning the basic web design, which I used CMS to aid my design from the scratch, even if I lack a coding skill. I simply want to get the basics first before going for the advanced web development skill. I made my first website using a WordPress software, it's simply a blog site, I am working on building a forum site, but it will take some time for me to implement it's requirements due to lack of adequate budget.

Are you a skilled user online?
Which digital skill did you acquire?

If you're yet to learn, which of the digital skill is on your wish-list?

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well I have so many of them, but I have to take a lot of my time because I do not just want to get into something then at the end of it all I will not able to make anything from it. Even if I have to learn any profitable online business now , so many things are to be put into consideration like the possibility of me earning from the type of online business I am doing . Most of the online skill I promise to learn in the past, I keep on changing it because sometimes location play a very important role in determining the type of online business to learn and also the possibility of making money which is one of the most important thing I consider.

Putting all these things into consideration , I will definitely go into any type of online business i can definitely make money on my own without having to face competition. For now I will go for any online business that has to do with trading , it could be cryptocurrency or Forex. At least with this type of business when I am able to predict the movement of the market I will be able to make money without having to pass through competitions

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well I have so many of them, but I have to take a lot of my time because I do not just want to get into something then at the end of it all I will not able to make anything from it. Even if I have to learn any profitable online business now , so many things are to be put into consideration like the possibility of me earning from the type of online business I am doing . Most of the online skill I promise to learn in the past, I keep on changing it because sometimes location play a very important role in determining the type of online business to learn and also the possibility of making money which is one of the most important thing I consider.

Putting all these things into consideration , I will definitely go into any type of online business i can definitely make money on my own without having to face competition. For now I will go for any online business that has to do with trading , it could be cryptocurrency or Forex. At least with this type of business when I am able to predict the movement of the market I will be able to make money without having to pass through competitions
Crypto or forex trading are good option to choose from when it comes to digital asset trading. I choose to go for crypto, because I've always researched about it. Most communities I am engaged with, talk extensively around cryptocurrency that's the reason why my knowledge I've grown around the digital asset. I am not expert at the moment, gradually I'm moving up with the options of crypto trading I'm handling at this time which is mainly around P2P, staking, Spot etc. I've suspended my activities at this time with Futures contract trading and arbitrage, they seems not working for me at this time, maybe when I gather more knowledge I'll go back to them. For now, let me concentrate on the options which I'm familiar around, and keep learning to improve my knowledge.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am a programmer, I design and develop websites and mobile apps. I also develop software. Programming is a lucrative career if you are very good at it. However, when you are working online, you need skills in multiple areas and you should never depend on one skill or career field. That's why I started a lot of things from writing on paid-to-post sites to blogging, selling on e-commerce marketplaces, etc. When I started freelancing online, I did not know how to write, but I learned the skills, Today, I am earning from my blog as well as from paid to post sites, as well as article sites. However, I would also like to learn other skills. I am thinking to try my hands on blockchain development. This is the most lucrative career in the modern age and blockchain has revolutionized everything from digital money to how we work and interact on the internet.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am a programmer, I design and develop websites and mobile apps. I also develop software. Programming is a lucrative career if you are very good at it. However, when you are working online, you need skills in multiple areas and you should never depend on one skill or career field. That's why I started a lot of things from writing on paid-to-post sites to blogging, selling on e-commerce marketplaces, etc. When I started freelancing online, I did not know how to write, but I learned the skills, Today, I am earning from my blog as well as from paid to post sites, as well as article sites. However, I would also like to learn other skills. I am thinking to try my hands on blockchain development. This is the most lucrative career in the modern age and blockchain has revolutionized everything from digital money to how we work and interact on the internet.
Your numbers are really high, you can keep on adding. I am also eyeing on becoming a blockchain developer, that's a lucrative niche in the digital ecosystem. Now that I'm deeply into cryptocurrency, I just need to expand my scopes, knowledge and advance to something better. I will see what happens in the future, I need the crypto project which I'm pushing for to come live, then I'll save up and go for the blockchain development skill. It will do alot in my life, those that are installing Dapp, are just blockchain experts, who took time to learn about it's set up. Everything that is needed to learn about blockchain development is here on the internet, we just need to find that expert and learn from as a paid course.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I do a lot of things to make money online, for example influencer marketing, social media marketing, blogging, youtube, ecommerce, etc. I have skills with graphic designing, digital marketing, content writing, and video making. In my opinion, the best way to make money online is as a video content creator. When you create video content, you can not only directly make money through video sharing platforms but also offer your video making and editing services. Best thing about video making is you do not have to depend on someone/some platform to make money. For instance, as a programmer, you will have to wait for businesses to hire you, however, as a video content creator, you can continue to publish on video sites and make money. The only skill that I would like to learn is animation. Animation has a huge demand. A 2 minutes animation can earn you as much s $1000.