if you happen to be a whale which coin would you invest on

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
If you are a whale in the crypto market and you have huge investment to make on different coins which coin would you pick , because there are so many coins in the crypto market and the funny part is that most coins have small volumes that could be easily infulenced by whales in the market , so you have to pick the right one to invest on , so you dont lose all your investment on the fall of a trash coin or just a particular coin and others thats the thing , so one needs to be careful ,most times as a whale if you invest in those small coins it could pump for a while and start falling rapidly causing huge investment fall and many others , as a whale with huge investment what is your best pick

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I won't even look to promote the major coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC, BCH etc. I'll shift my attention to empower other unknown coins those ones languishing very low on the table with low marketcap. Even if its a risk to me, i believe investing as a whale into it will surely take the coin higher enough in the future cos many will also track it to invest into it and that will pump it even higher.