If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here

gochenko8

Most of the world's greatest investment opportunities lies in the natural resources in our land...there are businesses that you can invest your money in and you will definitely make ur cash back on investment within few months of the business. Regardless of what type of business you wanna invest in, is it poultry biz, piggery biz, snail farming, or even if you want to go for an online business, the sky is ur beginning. I am ready to share part of my business ideas wit you guys here...pls feel free to also share yours...

See you at the top

Ability to share ideas and rub minds together makes us achieve our dreams faster. When we see one opportunity, we should endeavor to let others know. I really appreciate your efforts in creating this thread. Another lucrative business or investment that you didn't mention but worth mentioning is laundry, laundry involves washing, cleaning of rugs, ironing of clothes and they general cleaning works at home. It is also cheap to invest in laundry. And the return are high if well managed.