If you Miss BTC, don't Miss BTCs

Mode

If you miss BTC, don't miss the mining phase of BTCs.
The only vision of BTCs is to be a significant currency second to Bitcoin, create wealth for fairness and protect wealth.
Using the Satoshi global mining app to mine the BTCs currently.
On signup, u get an initial signup bonus of 100K Hashpower to mine BTCs, you also earn through Hashcards and Gcards.
On signup, you will get 5 hashcards, which when you initiate or join, the main purpose is to exchange with friends, both get hash power increased.
Also note, that miners in your team (downlines) increase your hash rate.
You will earn $0.1 worth of BTC for 7 days, called the new miner's freebie. And for every new miner you recruit you will also get $0.1 worth of BTC for 7 days, so the more you refer the more you earn real BTC. Another way for you to earn BTC is through the BTC freebie, which for each referral you will get x100. Let's say you recruit 1 member, you will get a vote of 100. You can either vote the keyword B, T, C. If you win, you will earn between $0.01, $0.1, $1, $8, $88 or $888.
The payout threshold is 0.0002 BTC.
One good thing I noticed about this site is that when BTC prize starts to fall, they increase the number of BTC they give to members.
Have you benefited from the Satoshi mining app? If yes, kindly respond to this post and tell us how swift their withdrawal process is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211209-083741.jpg
    Screenshot_20211209-083741.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 1

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know much about the coin as you are saying but what I understand about the cryptocurrency is that it is among one of the slowest cryptocurrency I have ever seen just as the same as LTC... Although the only function I observe about the Bitcoin cash is that it is capable of delivering a transaction within a shorter period of time with the lowest transaction fee and that is the only function is has now.. there are a lot of good projects that will rather consider to invest with more volatility than all These old ones you have just mentioned.

Mode

BTCs is the future. It is not yet listed. It is the second coin from the maker of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto.

Andrejebs

Satoshi Coin (BTCs) is getting closer and closer to the time of listing. Once the Satoshi white paper is released to the world in the first quarter of next year, we will not have any chance to mine BTCs just like those who missed BTC mining in 2009. Join the moving train now that it's still in the stage you can mine for free!

Kingstone

I just recently signed up for the app and get verified. It took me weeks to get verified as the face verification kept failing. Now I have currently mixed 2 BTCs since the time I joined. I also have earned a little BTC for joining. Since I have failed to invite more people, the mining has stopped and I have lost interest a little bit. Although I have seen many people withdraw from the app as the minimum withdrawal threshold is very low just about $10 worth