Impacts of staff motivation on business productivity.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
No individual is considered to be 100% perfect that is why I from time to time he would always need motivation and encouragement in order to do the right things most times . Same is also applied in the business environment filled with employees and employers or superiors and downiees. Most of the times employees are the ones to do most of the work in a business organisation which possibly can group achieving business goals and objectives , making sure that the business environment maintain it peaceful coexistence , and also making sure that customers and clients feel satisfied and comfortable patronizing the business organisation . Most of the times employees are unable to perform these duties and responsibilities specified above without the use of positive and concrete motivation and encouragement .

As the employer or the superior of a business organisation, you definitely have the sole role and duty to motivate your employees and to give them accurate encouragement and commendations when necessary, you can start by giving a little thing few them who are qualified some promotions and special privileges in order to instill in them working behaviours and the working motivations necessary to boost and increase productivity .

Axis

Banned
Every person needs to motivation to do a particular tax on job and so motivating of workers in a business as positive impact. When workers are being motivated it encourages their hard work and also ensures the better efficiency of the business because that motivation who enabled they will put in the skills and ideas into the business and also it will result in better decision-making. Motivation of workers can also lead to better management of the business since different people now come together in handling the business. And this motivation can come in many years when we buy duly paying their salary on time when were considered salary are been paid on time it will encourage them to do more in the business. And also another form of motivation of the workers is by giving promotion when necessary. When promotion are being given to workers it will now motivate and encourage most of them to put more work and industriousness in the business in order for them to get promoted as well

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is true and I also agree with you that from time to time we would always need encouragement and motivation to do the right things and in a business organisation it is totally the duty and responsibility of business employers and business managers to always endeavour to motivate and encourage their employees to perform their duties perfectly and accurately and one of the best way to carry out the motivation is either by the use of word-of-mouth or they can use a more satisfying and specific way of doing it which is by using promotion or by using the privilege of enjoying special privileges if they endeavour to perform their duties and responsibilities in the best possible way .

Employees need to be motivated and even if it somehow could be disbelieved , yet employees need to be motivated and encouraged so that they can accurately and correctly carry out expected business goals and objectives given to them either by their superiors or possibly by their employers .

cmoneyspinner

I no longer work a 9 to 5 job outside of the home. But I worked in both the private sector and the public sector and I can tell you this based on my experience working in both places. When employee morale goes down for whatever reason … it's hard to build it back up again.

At my first job, they changed the pay scale for salaried employees. When the employees who had been on the job for a longer period of time, found out that new employees were coming at the same position and getting more pay, the older employees became disgruntled and it reflected in work attitude and behavior. I don't blame my supervisor because it was the higher-ups who had made that decision. But she was the one who had to deal with angry employees. She did her best to rectify the situation but by that time things were straightened out, a few of the good employees had left to find other jobs that would pay them better. My supervisor also left for the same reason.

At another job, there was a supervisor who had been placed over a department. That supervisor had a “reputation”. Other employees left as soon as they found out he would be their new boss. For the ones who stayed, the new supervisor worked hard to earn their trust and loyalty. He succeeded.

In both situations, both supervisors were terrific. I can honestly say, they did their best to motivate their staff.