Importance of positive thinking while making money online

General01

A Wise man once said
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you are right!"
This is absolutely true and it underpins the importance of our thoughts

We are what we think we are
We are who we think we are
The things and circumstances around us does not define us, it is our thoughts that does!
That's why it is important to think and act positively.

We often encounter some difficult moments in life generally, some challenging times, and hard times
That seem to dictate negatively against our goals ,our aspirations and plans
However, with positive thinking we are able to traverse through this difficulties and challenging times with our hope intact!
It as well applies to making money in this digital environment.

Be positive!

funmi

Verified member
Be it online or offline there is always a place for positive thinking and positive statements. When we surround ourselves with positive people and positive thought we can very much expect to get positive results in what ever we have decided to do. Some people are careless with their utterances and they are always causing themselves a lot of setback in their daily business engagements. Truly our words always find a way to gain root in our every day life. It is wrong to always stay pessimistic about situations that surrounds our business ventures. There was a time I tried challenginv myself to writing a very difficult exam online that will qualify me to earn some amount of money that will serve as a seed capital, so I started the preparations for the exam, but during the course of preparing I had other important engagement so I had issues with getting enough time to prepare. So at some point i was beginning to entertain doubts and negativity as to whether I will be able to pass the examination, so later on I surmon courage and made some positive statement and I told myself that I can make it and eventually I made it.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The Importance of Positive Thinking While Making Money Online

Many people think making money online is a scam. This is because they try, fail, and lose faith in the process. When you start out trying to make money online, you will likely fail and it will seem like a scam.
This is okay. You are not alone. Many people feel the same way you do when they first start out and some never get over this feeling.

It feels like a scam because it's the most unknown thing of your life. It's the wild west of opportunities online and there are no set rules or guidelines, especially since everything changes so fast that by the time you read an article about something working, it most likely doesn't work anymore and vice versa.

It also feels like a scam because it takes time to learn what works and what doesn't, yet you can't expect to make any real income for months or even years after starting out, depending on how much time and effort you put into it.

Not only that, but sometimes when you do make some progress in learning how to make money online, it takes a lot more time than anticipated; this causes discouragement for many newcomers who then give up because they don't see themselves making significant progress