Importance of short-term goals in making money

General01

Incorrect Sentence Format
Making money legitimately (either online or offline) comes with a lot of responsibility, sacrifices and discipline.

In the same vein, we live in a world full of distractions. You virtually don't have to do anything,the tendency of getting distracted is at its peak. Just a fraction of second is enough to get you distracted.

That's why it is so important that we plan our day bit by bit in other to archive big things.

Short-term goals basically refers to those daily, weekly,or as the name implies short period goals/aims one intend to archive.

In as much as it is good to have long-term goals, short-term goals helps in the execution of these long term goals.

Let's say for instance, you intend to make 1million dollars in a year (that's the long term goal) it is essential that you break it to how much you intend to make per day ,per week and per month .
It would help you need to carve how you are going to work each hour and each day.

By so doing, it would serve as a source of motivation to you and it would help you to track your progress towards archiving your ultimate amount.

These are the advantages you could tap from having short-term goals, you would not easily be distracted because you know what you want!

Caramelle

Yes, I believe in setting earning goals for myself. Goals or objectives are important because they are the basis for planning your activities. Once you have identified your goals, then you can plan how you intend to achieve them. I normally set a yearly earning goal then break it down to the daily level. It may sound tedious but it is simply a matter of setting a single amount as a daily earnings target. The advantage of setting a daily goal is that you can easily monitor your performance and make improvements if you are falling below your target. You may decide to work more the following day to make up for the previous day's shortfall.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really understand but whatever plant I am doing it is mainly for long-term purposes because that is how I can be able to plan out everything correctly, the art of planning out something for short-term purpose may not favours because I just consider it to be a waste of time but it will be much more preferable that I make it a long-term purposes so that I can be able to make the best out of the things, if you're planning something for short-term purpose the time for you to make proper utilisation of it may not be there.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I may understand your point but you may not do justice to the topic that you wrote. You intended writing on advantages of short term goal but you explained advantages or plan to save for bigger money. Anyway, I need to commend your effort for the information in what you shared. I will just advice you to learn to marry your topics with your the message for the sake of the readers.

General01

I may understand your point but you may not do justice to the topic that you wrote. You intended writing on advantages of short term goal but you explained advantages or plan to save for bigger money. Anyway, I need to commend your effort for the information in what you shared. I will just advice you to learn to marry your topics with your the message for the sake of the readers.
Thank you for such a beautiful observation and kind advice @btaliat . I was literally battling with sleep when the idea came up(lol), but still it is not an excuse for that.
Next time will be better Godswilling.
Thanks once again