Informed Comment-A site that pays for articles politics.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Are you a lover of politics? Are you well-versed in political circles and you would be able to document your persuasions on the politics of the middle east and US foreign policy? then a chance for you to write and earn beckons you on a site called informed comments. The URL of the site is informedcoment.com.

Informed comment site is a site dedicated to providing articles on the intrigues of the politics of the middle east. It needs articles on the viewpoint of religion, business, women's rights, and other topical issues as I relate to the United States and the middle east.

To get started, a writer can submit a pitch on the contact section of the site. The minimum word count for this site is 800 words while the maximum word count is 1000 words. The site has a flat rate of payment. It pays $100 per article accepted through PayPal. The site also accepts original and informative interviews on the stated subjects.

I think the site is a good platform for a writer who does analytical writing. The pay is also very good. From my experience, it is not difficult to be accepted to write on the site. I would recommend it.