Invest in higher education for a better career

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The title is the usual advice of educators particularly of college professors. When you gain a diploma in college you can get a good job. But if you have a master’s degree you can get a better job. And the best job is the reward of those with a doctorate.

My mother’s cousin was an orphan who finished college on the strength of scholarship. He lived on the charity of relatives. In fact, he lived with us for 1 year during his last year in college.

He was a high school teacher while taking up his master’s degree. After that he aimed for a doctorate and finally got his PhD when he had 2 kids. When he retired he had several houses, a nice car and probably a bountiful life. That’s all because of his high education that made him wealthy. I forgot to mention that he owns a high school with his son as principal.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I believe you because I have seen a lot of people stands out because they further their education. One good thing about taking your education further is that you will also be in a better office or position of authority. You might become a supervisor during less but even earning more