Shares/Stock Invest / share in software or movie / tv ?

greenieS

Verified member
I bring to your attention a very good question that I ask you and I am curious about your opinions.

From your point of view, what do you think will be the future of a software company like Microsoft or a movie company like Netflix?

I know there are two different areas, but if you would like to invest in a stock in one of these two companies, which one would you choose?

It doesn't matter if it's long-term or short-term, I want to know what you think. Would you choose Microsoft for an investment or Netflix for example?

D

Deleted member 28127

The Microsoft and Netflix services are complementary means they could cooperate and be a big company or even Microsoft buy Netflix service. A film in finally is something that you could deliver as software programs. Also Microsoft is always speaking about famous news so they may have a paid service in the future concurrent to Netflix about watching movies that could be easily devellopped. I choose Netflix of course because it is the new tendance of technology and as most of internet surfers are searching for movies and not software programs but as I have explained everything could be reverted if Microsoft build a section for watching films.