Investing 1,000 dollars in crypto for 1 year

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The main purpose of this topic is to dissect if an investment in crypto can yield a good return on investment after 1 year. What crypto would you invest in if you are given $1,000 for that purpose? How much would the price of the crypto rise or fall within the period of 1 year. Another thing is the expense that you pay for the digital wallet and the trading agent. Last question, how often would you sell the crypto then buy again to continue the investment.

One crypto analyst said that the only way for you to earn in crypto is to watch out for the trend of the price. If you think the Bitcoin is down and will be going up then buy now. After 1 or 2 weeks when the price is up then you sell so you can earn a profit. That will be the cycle that you will observe – buy when the price is low and sell when the price increases. You cannot earn much if you will just keep the crypto for 1 y ear.

If I was going to stick $1K on one for a year it would be one of the
main ones, either Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum or Ethereum Classic.

Their numbers for the past year are...
Bitcoin, up 335.73%
Litecoin, up 331.93%
Ethereum, up 1.3K% <------- winner
Ethereum Classic, up 1K% <------ winner

There are some bitcoin that one can invest in like Etheriom,Litecoin etc.
To invest 1,000 dollars in such a coin also depend on individual Strenght or capability.
If some one is not courageous to sacrifice or risk the person may not like to invest all the money.
Look at what is happening now many people lose a lot of money there which may also scared more people away from investing there.

Look at what is happening now many people lose a lot of money there which may also scared more people away from investing there.

Money is only LOST if you cash out on a loss, then yes, it's gone.
If your value is down because prices are down, and you hold, it will most likely
come back up. Hold on, and buy more while the prices are down!

For someone to Invest $1000 on any cryptocurrency for one year is a very big sacrifice and also its demands a lot of patients, people who are not patient enough might end up selling their cryptocurrency. But if you are strong enough to invest $1000 on cryptocurrency for a year you will gain much profit if you are lucky because with the present situation on cryptocurrency I don't think it is advisable for someone to invest $1000 for a year.

Money is only LOST if you cash out on a loss, then yes, it's gone.
If your value is down because prices are down, and you hold, it will most likely
come back up. Hold on, and buy more while the prices are down!
I agree that you only lose money when you sell your coin with a price that is lower than you had bought. But how long do you think you can hold down your $1,000 investment if the price of crypto that you bought continues to hover far below? If your $1,000 is now worth only $900 that becomes static for 6 months and you need cash, maybe you will have to sell.

If I were given the opportunity to invest with that amount. I will try to buy many coins. I won't buy only coin. Crypto world is another world entirely and it is unpredictable. No one can really say the coins that may go up or even down. The best is to have many coins to prevent losing all the initial capital which is very possible.

The main purpose of this topic is to dissect if an investment in crypto can yield a good return on investment after 1 year. What crypto would you invest in if you are given $1,000 for that purpose? How much would the price of the crypto rise or fall within the period of 1 year. Another thing is the expense that you pay for the digital wallet and the trading agent. Last question, how often would you sell the crypto then buy again to continue the investment.

One crypto analyst said that the only way for you to earn in crypto is to watch out for the trend of the price. If you think the Bitcoin is down and will be going up then buy now. After 1 or 2 weeks when the price is up then you sell so you can earn a profit. That will be the cycle that you will observe – buy when the price is low and sell when the price increases. You cannot earn much if you will just keep the crypto for 1 y ear.
true, but with some coins you will gain in the long term only.

You can still earn much when you keep the coins at your wallet for the said date, which is one year. It just depends on the kind of coin you're investing on. If its a coin with lots of potential it will grow exponentially in that period of one year. You don't invest on a coin that has already break many landmarks in price. Rather go for lower coins with greater expectation and invest with such amount you quoted and allow it there for that period.

These days, among the crypto investors, an idea is flouting. They are saying that you need to invest $1000 in crypto currency and lock it in the wallet of your choice and forget about your investment for 10-15 years, and then finally give your child access to the wallet. Your child will become a millionaire. I really like this idea, I am considering this option

If your $1,000 is now worth only $900 that becomes static for 6 months and you need cash, maybe you will have to sell.

If you need cash, you shouldn't have invested that money in the first place.
Money invested in crypto should be considered lost, if you can't afford to lose it, you shouldn't invest it.
There is always the chance of losing it all. Only invest what you are willing to part with. If you make money, great,
if you lose money, meh, you were prepared to lose it in the first place.

These days, among the crypto investors, an idea is flouting. They are saying that you need to invest $1000 in crypto currency and lock it in the wallet of your choice and forget about your investment for 10-15 years, and then finally give your child access to the wallet. Your child will become a millionaire. I really like this idea, I am considering this option
That's it, if you do that your children will thrilled and happy for you in life. Whenever they see you it will be happiness overflow. That's what Elon musk said in the public earlier time, that his dogecoin investment is for his children. He can't tamper with that, he even bought a device to mine together with his young son.

Crypto has become very lucrative investment options for traders as well as investors. Looking at the past growth, people are attracted towards crypto market. But if you want to invest that much amount, I would saay invest only with low value coins like ETH or Doge. Bitcoin has leee chanes of giving the result it has given in the past. It aready swelled up too much.

Crypto has become very lucrative investment options for traders as well as investors. Looking at the past growth, people are attracted towards crypto market. But if you want to invest that much amount, I would saay invest only with low value coins like ETH or Doge. Bitcoin has leee chanes of giving the result it has given in the past. It aready swelled up too much.
ETH Ethereum isn't a lower coin, if not for the bearish run in the coin market, that affected its price. It went as high as $4,000, but now it is $2,800+. With such price during early this month which is $4,00 you can see that, the coin is almost out of reach to some traders. Those who can afford reasonable amount of ETH, are the big investors.