Investing for Higher Return

raaman

Valued Contributor
Do you have extra money saved and would you like to know how to invest it to obtain the highest possible return? Do you want your money saved to give you interest or keep growing?

At present, the money in the bank account earns very little interest. We could say that it no longer gives good returns or, what is worse, there are banks that even begin to charge account maintenance fees.

Due to this, many users are even forced to pay to have it saved. Therefore, in your own interest, you should know a few tips to obtain profitability from your savings.

To me, saving money is not a good idea. When you invest, there is tendency that you will get your money in million fold but when you save, you earn maybe a little interest of what you save.

As for me I would prefer saving to investment. Savings is better, you will have peace of mind that you money is still intact while you keep on earning from your daily job. In investment you can't be 100 percent sure that your money is still intact. Nothing last forever.

I know what you mean by depositing money in the bank and not earning a substantial interest. But in my bank I feel comfortable and I have peace of mind that my money is safe no matter how little the interest is. We have an investment in stocks that fluctuates in price. At the start our investment was worth $20k but last year it was $40k already. No, we do not have the intention to sell. Today the worth of our investment is $30k because of the lower market price of the stocks. But looking back at the start we are still ahead by 50% gain.